Recent content by live4swell

1. L

Lost 1996 Round Nose Fish?

do most prefer the poly version of these or lightspeed, black sheep
  2. L

Warmest hooded full suit and favorite winter gear

wore one last winter. super comfy and lightweight. paddling in it is really nice. warm as others not imo and they fit me the best which is why i switched all my suits to oneill
  3. L

feels like a 4mil because its as warm as one. probably bc it is one. my psychotech doesn't compare to xcels warmth. did wear a mutant over the weekend.. i liked the feel of it but the zipper area is a weakness for water intrusion compared to an xcel hooded 4/3
  4. L

same.. thinking about going to a 6/4 or 5/4 flashbomb.. 6/4 sounds toasty. never worn one b4. 5mm drylocks were always my go to but they just don't fit me as well as other brands
  5. L

i have last years model. don't know liner. its not nearly as warm as xcel. the oneill fits me better too. but its lighter and more flexible
  6. L

Costco gas (sucks)

costco is top tier
  7. L

Gasoline Gasoline!

paid 3.19 a gallon yesterday.. pretty good
  8. L

Thoracic Outlet Syndrome

had surgery for it.. they cut a rib out to open up the area. all better.. i lifted my arm and i lost my pulse in my wrist.. pretty bad and painful condition. dealt with it for about two years.. people misdiagnosed multiple times before a buddy who is a pt nailed it on the head
  9. L

Can we at least all agree on this?

nothing new? how often was that done? and i'm sure they did this based on count and who's pitching as well? i would like to know when in the game this was as well.. was it late playing no doubles defense? a bunt single would be a gift for the opponent so that mccovey doesn't tank one. todays...
  10. L

yes the other side is wide open BUT pitchers then will do nothing but pound the lefty hitters in where they are even more likely to pull the ball into the shift. only mistakes are hit where the SS is normally playing against a lefty hitter. yes they could bunt but thats another argument...
  11. L

like the shift rule.. seeing a 2b 75 feet into right field is just dumb. other ones i could do without especially the larger bases. if it was for safety why not just make first base bigger or extend it into foul territory a bit like softball
  12. L

State Park E-Bike Ban Petition

There's bikes that you can choose what class you are in through an app. don't know if thats with most. but the super 73 has all three classes plus off road mode which is unlimited basically.. thing rips
  13. L

not comparing just stating there's more damage from rainfall.. so again what about the 200+ guys? can't ride according to your viewpoint about weight
  14. L

i see more "damage" from rainfall and erosion then bikes so if some dudes weigh 200+ they should be allowed to ride any bike? similiar weight going down the trails
  15. L

bought a super 73 s2.. thing is so much fun. can't take it to beach but cruising around town and trails is great.. want to get my kids them too now. they get enough exercise doing other things. this just expands where we can explore