LelandCuz's latest activity

• L
    LelandCuz replied to the thread What surfing has become..
    Glorifying the worst part of the ocean. "Look at the novelty of the location I play in. Isn't it cool that I need to rinse everything...
  • L
    LelandCuz reacted to Pico's post in the thread Fires in Maui with Like Like.
    Thats when Wyland painted the whale on the side. Cut down the Kamani tree on a Sunday to do it. He was forced to remove it board by...
  • L
    LelandCuz replied to the thread Fires in Maui.
    Hey Pico. Here's a photo of your shop when it looks to have been a house.
    • FB_IMG_1709227035083.jpg
  • L
    LelandCuz replied to the thread Fires in Maui.
    They've done a lot of bulldozing in my neighborhood but it's far from done being cleaned up. I bailed. Sold my lot to a close friend and...
  • L
    LelandCuz replied to the thread Colored wetsuits.
    In motocross you're only allowed to wear white boots if you're fast. In MTB if you wear a matchy matchy pro looking outfit that you paid...
  • L
    Probably nice for a thin kitesurf suit. Warm enough in cold spray, but not too hot in the sun. They sell a lot of kitesurf gear. I use...
  • L
    I was just surfing Raglan for 2 days and trying to remember if that's where this guy lives? The locals were friendly & chatty so I...
  • L
    LelandCuz reacted to Truth's post in the thread Dog lovers - i get it now with Sad Sad.
    Never had dog until 5 years ago when we inherited a few indo dogs. Scrappy the oldest one had to be put down today -I carried her to...
  • L
    LelandCuz replied to the thread Logic has eluded Zeke.
    I love the "Pilot Debrief" channel, discovered it during his coverage of the Tennessee instagram pilot. This latest one about the 5...
  • L
    LelandCuz replied to the thread Caught inside.
    Only 2 times I've snapped boards were duck diving, once holding on and once letting go after the tumbling started. Still, I prefer to...
  • L
    LelandCuz reacted to One-Off's post in the thread Caught inside with Like Like.
    :applause2::roflmao::roflmao: To be precise, I snap them when I hold on. Save them when I ditch.
  • L
    Late to the discussion, but I'll assume the goal of the remodel is enjoyment, not upping resale value. So this should be first on the...
  • L
    This is always in the back of my head when kiting around whales. But it's so fun cruising with them and jumping together.
  • L
    LelandCuz replied to the thread *** Official Shark Thread ***.
    If the FAA starts trying to protect me from tiger sharks around Spartan's Reef I'll start feeling a little more comfortable out there...
  • L
    LelandCuz replied to the thread *** Official Shark Thread ***.
    Same place a woman lost an arm a year ago and a woman's board was bitten a few months ago. I wonder what it would take for local...