Recent content by LBBoozer

1. L

*** Official National Parks Thread ***

Valley of fire is definitely worth 2-3 days. We were there for three nights after Christmas a few months ago. Campsites amongst the red rocks and dogs are permitted all access within the park, which is uncommon. Campsites in the NP’s are tough, but I have always been able to snag a...
  2. L

Tesla Truck - - - DONE !!

First Cyber truck I’ve seen in the local around noon with a Wavestorm sticking out the back. I sure hope they are fun to drive, because they are butt ass ugly and with the tiny bed had about 3feet of wavestorm sticking out the back.
  3. L

WTB - Stamps Sultwinn or Roswell

Want to dip my toe into the mid-length. Know a few of you have tried these models and looking to see if anyone is willing to let one go. Preference would be 6’3” to 7’ and twin fin, but would consider other fin set-ups.
  4. L

WTB: Twinzer Fins

Do you still have these for sale?
  5. L

The Craigslist Thread

That is the board that I sold to a friend of the forum about three years ago. The dimensions are 5’0” x 20” x 2 3/8”, guessing about 30L. Went really good, but was only getting out a few times a month at the time and dealing with some injuries. The feeling of the straight tri-fin and twinzer...
  6. L

2 Stamps Stamps Giggle Boxes for Sale 5'11and 6'0

Thanks man, stoked on the board. Like new. Can’t wait to get it wet!
  7. L

FS: Griffin cheater quad

Last go before it goes on the consignment rack. Really good condition! $250 with Fins https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/spo/d/long-beach-10-greg-griffin-cheater-quad/7440993643.html
  8. L

FS: Griffin cheater quad

Got a board on the way and need to make some room, so this one’s got to go. Deck has light to moderate heal denting and bottom and rails are perfect. Not eve a single dimple. The glassing is really good on this board. $300 with G-10 fins for board member (take $50 off if you don’t want...
  9. L

Who are the shapers of your quiver?

Stamps (2) Roger Hinds Greg Griffin Doc Laucsh (2) Wayne Okamoto Jake Moss
  10. L

WTB- Stamps Giggle Box

Looking for a Stamps Giggle Box. I’ve got a board at 29L but looking for something with more volume to ride while awaiting my shoulder surgery. Don’t really want to custom since hopefully I can get this over here in the next few month and return to my old boards once rehab is done. Let me...
  11. L

Gophers

Cinch (brand) traps are the best. Super effective and easy to deploy. Once the gopher has been trapped, bury it in the burrow. Most animals don’t like to spend time around dead and decaying animals, especially of their own species. The sound devices temporary at best. Poison can work, but...