Recent content by Lahdiwave

1. L

Car totaled question

GL, I would not expect much. I would buy a scooter with whatever they give you.
  2. L

Learning to surf as an adult...

You have to be in way better shape than you think. Either that... or you are just not in as good a of shape as you think :drowning:
  3. L

Got Banned From /r/surfing on Reddit for kindly supporting Bethany Hamilton's position?

Sounds like a lot of drama... I still have yet to participate in a Reddit thread.
  4. L

Possible move to Florida from CA

The surfing won't be as good.
  5. L

*** Official FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 Discussion ***

I just hope the US makes it to the finals while I am alive. I don't care if we win.
  6. L

*** Official FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 Discussion ***

The US team has been looking young and aggressive. We have only beaten the Netherlands once in WC history but that was the most recent battle in 2015. US is probably the underdog tomorrow but not by much with this team if you ask me.
  7. L

Has there ever been anyone as hot as Stevie Nicks in the 70s?

Farrah Fawcett, any time pretty much. Also, Kim Kardashian... if she got hit in the face with a truck, and then had her face rebuilt to look like Farrah Fawcett.
  8. L

Explanation of Localism

That's funny he had to tell other longboarders to go away. Localism... sort of like being a redneck but just in a different state.
  9. L

Conversation with a USCG rescue swimmer.

That's a serious job right there
  10. L

What are you really?

I seek the holy grail.
  11. L

Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

Here is my latest prediction... Dec 1, 2022: $0. Which will be hilarious because I own a bunch of bitcoin.
  12. L

see this car chase yet?

Guy kept on stealing people's work trucks?
  13. L

When Orcas attack

"swimming off with the rudder" if they take it to a pawn shop it goes into a national database and the police can check if it is reported stolen. stupid orcas.
  14. L

Hitting a mosquito off the rim of a toilet cleanly while taking a **** is better than…

Listening to Steven Baldwin tell the story of how the great chipmunk fire of 1979 got started in Pauly Shore's garage.
  15. L

Elon Musk buys the erBB....

We had a guy from Kenya do it once but it didn't work out very well. it started a whole thing that wound up getting this other dude elected after everyone went batshit... long story.