Recent content by kpd73

1. K

Pearl Jam has TDS….

Rearviewmirror Not a huge fan but this song Rips.
  2. K

Pearl Jam has TDS….

Gold
  3. K

***Official*** hal9000 fights GromsDad thread.

it is the way the world Used to work.... I understand the younger generation who were raised this way and don't know any better, but the Worst, and I mean the WORST is anyone of the older generation who knows better and were raised harder, and are now Hiding behind these new rules because they...
  4. K

Kelly Slater - DONE

No idea on residence but the actual birth will take place at the Ranch in the pool with Kalani lying feet up and wide on a stirrup modified 8ft Omni and Kelly holding her hand and gently guiding the board around in calm water during labor. Once the baby crowns though, they Turbo crank the pool...
  5. K

Remember when aggrieved comedians flocked to the right as a safe haven from wokeness and cancel culture?

That audio tape back in the day during a noontime high almost killed 3 people from cardiac arrest. We literally were dying laughing. Toll Booth Willy and Piece of sh!t Car....?!
  6. K

A chat about the AM1/AM2 fin template.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/942127280686322/?ref=browse_tab&referral_code=marketplace_top_picks&referral_story_type=top_picks This is a buddy of mine. Pretty sure he would ship 'em for a few bucks more.
  7. K

Never forget…

8. K

Varial RIP

6.75 NVS bonzer fins are my the go to in my cosmic machines.
  9. K

Lovemachine FM

This is like yelling- "See you at AA!" during the Sex Addicts meeting. :shameonyou: But thanks. :waving:
  10. K

Lovemachine FM

I wonder if the 6'6 is the same differential in PU/Varial....
  11. K

FDA just lost a historic ivermectin lawsuit

Biggest thing EVERYONE is forgetting is that the Vaccine was approved under the Emergency Use Authorization https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9968612/#:~:text=Pfizer%2DBioNTech%20COVID%2D19%20vaccine,dose%20vaccine%20for%20primary%20protection. "Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine was...
  12. K

Lovemachine FM

Any 6'6 updates...?
  13. K

Sad Pads

FIFY
  14. K

Lovemachine FM

Chine- check. Nice foil in rails. Buddy just said same thing about tail.... Huh. Will make note of it. I know the 6'6 is different and one way for sure are those thicker rails. Thanks man. Appreciate the time and effort.
  15. K

Lovemachine FM

Wow. Okay.... I just picked up a 6'9 FM in poly and its hard to engage a rail at speed. I'm 5'9 165 and if yours is Varial its lighter and a bit more buoyant. What the eff am I doing wrong....?