Kaido's latest activity

• Kaido
    This buggah will be cut in half easily, maybe even 20k. Then it's off to 6 figures. Take profits if you are time sensitive.
  • Kaido
    Kaido reacted to PPK96754's post in the thread Happy Birthday PPK! with Like Like.
    Billy Hamilton, always making with the funnies! Mahalo plenty. Boy'z! Just happy to wake up this morning with Humps n' John4surf here...
  • Kaido
    Kaido replied to the thread Happy Birthday PPK!.
    Happy bday good man!!
  • Kaido
    Kaido reacted to Chocki's post in the thread Happy Birthday PPK! with Haha Haha.
    Happy birthday bro Obligatory erBB stripper
  • Kaido
    Kaido replied to the thread Max Holloway fight on now.
    Couple warriors right there. What an ending.
  • Kaido
    Kaido reacted to Your Moms Dildo's post in the thread rip mayor1 with Like Like.
    RIP, my fellow Erbb/surfer bro. 2nd what Firebird said. Dude, checked out, the most legendary way I've ever heard of...(kinda jealous...
  • Kaido
    Kaido reacted to bonzer5fin's post in the thread rip mayor1 with Like Like.
    he passed away in malibu at a paddle out for lyon. in front of a ton of people. they tried to revive him. it was his time.
  • Kaido
    Kaido reacted to bonzer5fin's post in the thread rip mayor1 with Wow Wow.
    just got the news. long time erBB legend mayor1 has paddled out for the last time. this fucking sucks. he was a damn good dude. rip...
  • Kaido
    Kaido reacted to PPK96754's post in the thread rip mayor1 with Like Like.
    AAaawwww phuck! I so enjoyed his banter here on the erBB and could relate to his verbiage on his time at Malibu. Huge respect for the...
  • Kaido
    Kaido reacted to ~rwright~'s post in the thread rip mayor1 with Like Like.
    Matt is gone? f**k. he of ol' school Malibu, i used to enjoy surfin' 3rd Pt too with him, in my past dayz of youth... Matt Rapf, Local...
  • Kaido
    Kaido reacted to bonzer5fin's post in the thread mayor1's paddle out yesterday... with Like Like.
    some pics from andy lyon. rip mayor1.
  • Kaido
    Kaido replied to the thread “O.J. Done.
    Sad all the way around. RIP Nicole and Ron. Don't know much about OJ besides his football but my friend was working bell desk at the...
  • Kaido
    Kaido reacted to doc_flavonoid's post in the thread What was your first job? with Wow Wow.
    delivered the pv news on my bike. which sucked because, a) the deal was you got paid by collecting door to door from the monthly cash...
  • Kaido
    Kaido replied to the thread Dog lovers - i get it now.
    Dogs are the best. RIP Scrappy.
  • Kaido
    Kaido reacted to Truth's post in the thread Dog lovers - i get it now with Like Like.
    Never had dog until 5 years ago when we inherited a few indo dogs. Scrappy the oldest one had to be put down today -I carried her to...