Recent content by kieranthered

1. K

WTB - Stamps Fuse or similar

Hi all, looking for a used Fuse or Flare or hybrid-type Stamps for some upcoming travel. Smaller man dims. 26-28L somewhere in there. Located in SoCal.
  2. K

Futures Fins: twins, trusters, twinzer, nubbins

Hi, messaged you about the Rainbow heaters
  3. K

Mysterious behavior from A hole in Porto

Deranged psychopaths + baby sharks = less people. Okay... I rescind my complaint.
  4. K

Great thoughts here. We have so much undiagnosed, untreated mental illness and you just never know what's going on in someone's head. Where they are coming from, what shitty environment or life stresses they will have to come home too. From that perspective, I feel for the guy. Even if he drove...
  5. K

Eh, kind of a ripper. Better than me. This was El by the way. I would love to hear about a fake fight. This was on that level of commitment to the cause.
  6. K

Today there was a guy sitting in the middle of the main pack doing something I had never seen before. After complaining loudly about the kooks all around him ("Look at this giant pack of kooks"), he started splashing the water around his surfboard, in each direction, every 30 seconds. It was as...
  7. K

Hey saw you posted about a Wills Fish, been eyeing on as well. Did you pull the trigger or get...

Hey saw you posted about a Wills Fish, been eyeing on as well. Did you pull the trigger or get any feedback yet on one? Thanks.