Recent content by Kento

1. K

Leftist terrorist sympathizers scare Jewish students away from Columbia

Do you think they are also pro-Palestinian?
  2. K

Iron Dong Kung Fu

Probably a good idea to practice shooting pool with a rope before going full-bore into that training.
  3. K

Was Uncle Bozzi eaten by cannibals?

Checkmate. Lecter absolutely would have also made room to chill the chianti.
  4. K

ukraine war 2024

Seriously - you'd think vodka would be a quality accelerant.
  5. K

Sharkbiscuit is Correct

Whitest black reaver I've ever seen.
  6. K

Was Uncle Bozzi eaten by cannibals?

Just like you want heroin addicts drawing your blood at Qwest or wherever because you KNOW they can find a vein on the first try, cannibals have their place in society. Ever come back from Costco and think oh sh!t I do not have the fridge or freezer space for all these groceries? This is...
  7. K

FloriDUH......

The weather is warm there too!
  8. K

Pearl Jam has TDS….

Yeah, they still suck. :monkey: But they're nowhere near as bad as Dave Matthews Band.
  9. K

fat women in tight fitting clothes

Bringing new meaning to Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.
  10. K

4/20

Setting "high" expectations, I see. :monkey:
  11. K

***The Official Running Thread***

Holy sh!t I would absolutely have to build up a lot before I could even to the sh!t in those videos without limping off with a rupture. :roflmao: Did a scaled back strength workout Saturday morning, jogged 4 miles, picked up some new basketball shoes that need some breaking in, stiff toe...
  12. K

The Great Rewiring……

Great way to look at it; that's great that she is productive with it. Yeah, he would just memorize facts about so many random things. He is aghast that people do not know that UY Scuti and Stephenson 2-18 are not the largest stars in the universe. I just laugh. Kids are funny. Even with the...
  13. K

The Great Rewiring……

It's a constant power struggle in my household. The concept of screen time as a reward irritates me a lot. They're not even on social media but... I don't know. It doesn't bother me with my son as much because overall, he is using it to learn astronomy, geography, etc. Some frivolous sh!t but...
  14. K

Hitler, Trump, and the Big Lie

2 questions: 1) What kind of dyed-in-the-wool liberal drives a Sienna? 2) Does the license plate translate to STD Fest or STD Fist? Both are very acceptable for the state of Misery - that's why their DMV approved it.
  15. K

Is there any way to make these disappear?

It makes insanely good sense.