kelly7873's latest activity

• K
    kelly7873 replied to the thread Who Here Has Had COVID?.
    Had it a couple months ago. I've been sicker with the flu but I was pretty miserable locked in my room for 10 days. The day I got out my...
  • K
    By coincidence, just today Hardware Unboxed posted a Video comparing a RTX 3070 TI to a RX 6800. So that's a card 2 tiers higher then a...
  • K
    kelly7873 replied to the thread Patagucci.
    Patagonia has pissed me off a bit with their political stances the last few years but I still support the brand mainly because of the...
  • K
    I'm sure the Liam is a great case but I'd never spend $160 for a case. I've only bought one new case in my life and it was $35 mostly I...
  • K
    kelly7873 replied to the thread Patagucci.
    My wife got put on their sh!t list for returning 3 or 4 raincoats that the Gore-Tex started flaking off and a couple of back packs with...
  • K
    kelly7873 replied to the thread Mountain Lion in Hawaii.
    That photo of a 'cat' could be anything and the 3 toed paw print doesn't look even close to being from a cougar. I'm going to need a lot...
  • K
    kelly7873 replied to the thread Clay Marzo won a contest.
    I watched most of the replay of contest, it had some strange stuff. The 16 surfers all got to surf two 4 person heats and got points on...
  • K
    kelly7873 replied to the thread Hawaii- Done.
    https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2022/08/01/prosecutors-revisit-assault-elderly-man-after-issues-with-initial-investigation/ It looks like...
  • K
    There is a giant swell hitting Tahiti now but Kauli's wave is from last year,