Recent content by Kaser1

1. Kaser1

Hand Kite Foiling

A whole new level, Maliko to the harbor.
  2. Kaser1

Hand Kite Foiling

https://www.relive.cc/view/vdvmBR3AnNO https://www.relive.cc/view/v8qkNRPo536
  3. Kaser1

Foil Session Logs

First time up the coast this far, pretty cool to get outside your comfort zone and explore. https://www.relive.cc/view/v8qkNRPo536
  4. Kaser1

Ready to purchase but Armstrong with prone board 3k, eeks

Sticker shock, biggest barrier of entry for foiling. You either have to purchase in pieces (foil, board, wing, etc..) and be patient or go all in. For me, I went all in, sold all my surfboards. I saw the potential, was kinda over surfing in crowds all the time, and was ready for something...
  5. Kaser1

Fire Sale Go Foil

ALL SOLD! Thanks for all your interest. Single buyer swooped up all 5 wings, stocked! Also just discovered where Tarifa is located.:drowning:
  6. Kaser1

Hand Kite Foiling

Floatilla with a group of drunken sailors. It's a thing here on Maui. They launch up the coast with beers, girls in bikinis, guys, and kite pulling them all down the coast. Yea sold the F One and on all Ozone now. F One got soft pretty quick (less than a year). It's a great wing design...
  7. Kaser1

Hand Kite Foiling

12 miles yesterday, Maliko to Kanaha. You get zoned out pretty good when you split from the pack. Just endless lumps to surf..soo good.
  8. Kaser1

Hand Kite Foiling

Things are really starting to open up, going out farther, speeds getting faster, coast runs getting better, finding bumps to luff longer, etc.. Almost hit 23mph yesterday on a little speed run at the end of my session. Best I was doing before was about 20
  9. Kaser1

Fire Sale Go Foil

ok
  10. Kaser1

Fire Sale Go Foil

no i don't. but check CL Maui, there's tons of foil stuff there now, good condition for cheap
  11. Kaser1

Fire Sale Go Foil

don't have an extra one of those sorry.
  12. Kaser1

Fire Sale Go Foil

about 4 inches
  13. Kaser1

Fire Sale Go Foil

Anyone interested in some wings? Unloading my: Iwa Light $200 u pay ship Custom Iwa tail $50 u pay ship GL 140 new condition $500 u pay ship GL 180 good condition $500 u pay ship Still on Go Foil gear, making room for next gen. Thanks
  14. Kaser1

Naish, Ozone, F One wing review.

yea thought an honest review would be useful. I do get a small discount on the Ozone and could get a discount on Naish if I bought one, just a disclaimer. paid full retail for the F One I've also been using a GPS watch trying to push my top speed and was using it during my test sessions...
  15. Kaser1

Naish, Ozone, F One wing review.

I've had the opportunity to use all wings for full sessions (F One for almost a year as my personal) and wanted to share some feedback for those interested in the different brands. Naish 4.6m price $720-$825 (price difference for just the different color) Pro's- Good power range Solid...