Recent content by kane

1. kane

What would this do?

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/communities/north-county/oceanside/story/2024-01-08/australian-firms-proposal-to-build-headlands-artificial-reef-in-oceanside-wins-jury-endorsement usually these kind of things just rob the beaches somewhere else but occasionally they work great. I know oc...
  2. kane

Del Mar Zone Reccos

Best fish tacos i had in san Diego are kikos place seafood. It's just a food truck but always in the same spot in mission valley. Just the regular fish tacos are my favorite and only 3 bucks or 3 for $6on tuesdays. Kikos place seafood Corner of hazard center dr. And, Mission Center Rd, San...
  3. kane

Work Sucks

I wish I would have gone into the military and maybe transition into border patrol and retire in my early 40s. Instead I'm still grinding. Funny thing my company just cracked the whip because a few of us would leave a few minutes early each day.
  4. kane

Andy

I still have me a 6'2"x18.5x2 1/4. I probably haven't ridden it in 20 years as I'm old and heavier but it just reminds me some epic rides plus it has nice glass ons. Andy surfing is still relevant today and much better than the current crop of guys who just pump down the line and punt a 360 into...
  5. kane

Moving San Diego

The few surfers I know who moved here from the Hawaiian Islands rarely surf here. 90% of the time the surf sucks and the water is cold for the crappy surf. Lots of good food and biking trails. We do have world class bjj gyms in san Diego. Where is your work located?
  6. kane

Head gasket + cylinder head machining in San Diego County or Orange County

It's very common in subarus. It's also an expensive repair labor wise vs a typical inline 4 cylinder.
  7. kane

Florence Marine Sale

I only wear cool crap and nothing with the name Florence marine is worthy.
  8. kane

SF beatdown

Downtown sd is bad as well as most democratic major cities. Recently did a job in downtown sd and the sidewalk was much more crowded than that. Luckily we were across the street but that's the only time I been working 10 ft from my truck and actually locked it up.
  9. kane

*** Official JJF Broke the Mold Thread***

His moms better looking than his wife. She makes an appearance on North shore during the Halloween scene.
  10. kane

Who will win the 2022 Rip Curl WSL Finals?

This format is even worse than bobby martinez could ever dream of when he called them out years ago.
  11. kane

Code Red Ka'anapali w/Clay Marzo (video)

I was wishing this was a good wave instead of closeouts.
  12. kane

Turds from TJ ... Free of Charge Amigo!

Been like that for as long as I remember. Usually the signs just say high bacteria levels. I
  13. kane

Aussie Sunscreens

The best stuff I use is baby diaper rash cream. Just look for the one with the highest percentage of zinc. As a bonus I use it for my rash I might get from trunking it.
  14. kane

Lake Mead water ... What will California do when it's gone??

Ca once had the largest lake west of the Mississippi. They diverted rivers and built dams that killed lake tulare. All so we can farm in Central valley.
  15. kane

Ranch Entry

Crazy that big ass animal can sprint 35mph.