Recent content by Kaido

1. Kaido

Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

This buggah will be cut in half easily, maybe even 20k. Then it's off to 6 figures. Take profits if you are time sensitive.
  2. Kaido

Happy Birthday PPK!

Happy bday good man!!
  3. Kaido

Max Holloway fight on now

Couple warriors right there. What an ending.
  4. Kaido

“O.J. Done

Sad all the way around. RIP Nicole and Ron. Don't know much about OJ besides his football but my friend was working bell desk at the Ritz Carlton Mauna Lani back in the ealry 90s. Said OJ came in one night with two beautiful women on his arms. Said he was the man, all charismatic with his...
  5. Kaido

Dog lovers - i get it now

Dogs are the best. RIP Scrappy.
  6. Kaido

Something I Learned Today

Lahaina noon is a couple times a year in May and July when no shadow is cast. It's different days on each island depending on the latitude.
  7. Kaido

Who do you think will win the 2024 election?

probably trump. esp. if it's still biden running.
  8. Kaido

Hamas

seems like the obvious outcome given the non stop bombing and killing gazans. don't see israel giving back an inch.
  9. Kaido

Matthew Perry: Done

I did extra work on Friends. Was mostly hanging in coffee shop and walking by. You spend one day rehearsing and next shooting in front of an audience. Courtney was really pretty in person, friendly too. Good times....
  10. Kaido

Hamas

Such a f'd up situation. Hamas sucks but now Israel is way over playing their hand. Can't imagine what this is all leading up to.
  11. Kaido

Is it time I listened to a Taylor Swift song?

not too bad but meh. seems obvious she's being forced memed everywhere.
  12. Kaido

Dozer Dave dead in Tijuana?

fck, devastating to lose a friend like that. RIP Dozer
  13. Kaido

2023 erBB Fantasy Football

:ROFLMAO: FINALLY some W!!! My team sucks balls this year. That's what I get for missing the draft.
  14. Kaido

Honoring Bing Copeland at the Boardroom this weekend

Randomly picked up Rabbit hitching out of pinetrees one day. didn't know it was him til we started talking story.
  15. Kaido

Ok so, I asked for the pitch, I was curious, and I signed on the dotted line

surfing in nature is practically free. have fun :waving: