Recent content by jwd

1. J

Best crowd killer performance board

@rowjimmytour - thanks! E-wing mini log sounds interesting. Bet it would be a fun all-arounder
  2. J

Best crowd killer performance board

@Sharky - don't most bonzers need a good wave to get going? I would think the Russ Short and egg would as well.
  3. J

CI Twin Pin

the longest I would go would be 6'4 - assuming you could go custom width and thickness
  4. J

CI Twin Pin

I bought a 6'7 hoping it would be more of a daily driver but I don't think this shape translated well into a larger size.
  5. J

**BONZER THREAD 2014**

I can't believe they had an AO 3 on the rack! Thats a great find! What size fin are you using? I'm wondering if a smaller center fin would be fun.
  6. J

XTR

How does the weight of a stringered blank XTR with 8c compare to other epoxy boards like firewire? I'd prefer to not go too light. Has anyone had any problems with XTR shipping? The cost of shipping is drastically less expensive than all other companies.
  7. J

I Want A TKF

I've been looking for a CC fish on the east coast for a while. Good info on the glass ons. thanks!
  8. J

I Want A TKF

Are you specifically talking about a certain model - the Lightbender, Twinsman or Plasmic. The only complaint Ive heard about the Twinsman is its not as fast as a TKF, probably because it wants to stay in the pocket
  9. J

Rounded pin tail twins

nice!! what size???
  10. J

Twinzer Feedback?

Nice. Who did you order from?
  11. J

Twinzer Feedback?

Who is the go to shaper for a Twinzer? SK? GG? Roberts?
  12. J

Malcom Campbell Alpha Omega Twin ride report....UPDATE!

Nice! What are you getting? AO?
  13. J

Rounded pin tail twins

Did you pull the trigger on the MC twin pin? I'm considering one as well. Would love to hear some more feedback
  14. J

Hi, I was reviewing the old Bonzer posts and saw that you were considering an Octafish. Did...

Hi, I was reviewing the old Bonzer posts and saw that you were considering an Octafish. Did you ever get one? I really want one but can't find any used ones and not sure I'm ready to pull the trigger on a custom. I'm just looking for rider info. Thanks
  15. J

New Rawson

Beautiful!!! Cant wait to hear a ride report!!