Recent content by jwd

1. J

The new Christenson Wolverine

NIce! So is the nautilus and the wolverine basically the same board minus the center fin plus a wing and swallow tail? I'm in the market and had considered the nautilus but... maybe the wolverine or even the new long phish. would love to hear more ride reports
  2. J

*** Official Fin Thread ***

Can anyone compare the Shaper's Asher Pacey 5.59 (or 5.79) fins to any other common set of twins out there? I know that sounds like a stupid request but I have a 7' Townsend diamond tail and Album recommended the AP 5.59. I have a few sets of twin fins and I'm wondering whether the AP 5.59 are...
  3. J

WTB - futures F6 tri or quad set

Thank you but I think I found a set locally
  4. J

WTB - futures F6 tri or quad set

Looking for futures F6 tri or quad set or similar neutral medium fins. Looking to try medium fronts in quad set up on 7’4 mini mal. Thanks!
  5. J

Pyzel Pyzalien

thank you @Pyzelsurfboards. Do you recommend going longer with regular dims for an old guy trying to keep up with the groms? Or shorter XL version?
  6. J

Pyzel Pyzalien

Anyone know if the Pyzalien sizes up well? I’d rather go with a slightly longer one with regular dims as opposed to the thicker XL version.
  7. J

Long Fish vs Mid Length

Interesting thought. I figured the mid strength would be comparable if not more versatile than the crowd killer.
  8. J

YOLO ALERTS

@Duffy LaCoronilla what size?
  9. J

RNF '96 or Twinsman?

Maybe the better comparison is RNF 96 vs Lightbender.
  10. J

Lost 1996 Round Nose Fish?

TC twin? Is that the Glenn Pang set?
  11. J

Long fish - but shorter?

I wonder how a longer banjo would go? 6’4-6’6?
  12. J

Long fish - but shorter?

Great topic! I have been thinking the same for so long now but hesitate to custom order as you just don't see that many "fish" out there from 6'2-6'6. I love the speed of the twin but getting older, wearing a 5/4 and trying to compete in the crowded lineups on a 5'8 isn't getting it done for...
  13. J

Tim Stamps - Shaper of the Year

@frontsidegrab - which fins/fin set up do you like in your Flare
  14. J

Album Surfboards

So these.... https://www.surfnvs.com/collections/apex-trailers/products/album-trailers-apex Although I like the look of the fascination quads rears.... https://www.surfnvs.com/collections/apex-trailers/products/album-fascination-trailers-apex
  15. J

***The Official Mid-Length Thread***

I'll be happy to take it off your hands if you don't like it