1. J

Pence interview

Eminem?
  2. J

Queen Laetitia Has Spoken!

yeah I think they call that “Bank Fraud”
  3. J

Queen Laetitia Has Spoken!

the allegations of Fraud are based on Sq Footage ( ie 11000 sq ft listed as 30000 sg ft) The subjective value of real estate is one thing , listing the sq footage as 3 times the actual measurements is well o beyond a difference of opinion on value. Appraisals rely on sq ft (among other things)...
  4. J

Trouble in Paradise: FBI Raids Home of Epstein Linked Clinton Donor and conservative America collectively sh!ts its pants in unison…

Always the victim Either it’s the Media, or the Demoncrats, or the FBI , or the DOJ, GA AG or the NY AG, (who did I miss?) SOMEONE is always persecuting him. He has a tough life (sniffle) , he’s never done ANYTHING wrong. The phone calls are perfect the taxes are perfect the handling of...
  5. J

Trouble in Paradise: FBI Raids Home of Epstein Linked Clinton Donor and conservative America collectively sh!ts its pants in unison…

Reading how that is written, it seems Trump is acknowledging that HE LOST THE 2020 ELECTION.
  6. J

26. how many other non partakers out there?

Congrats on 26 B5! I’ve been clean and sober 31 years,December will be 32 For me it was definitely the right decision , my ability to moderate my drug/alcohol intake was nonexistent. Im all for people enjoying a drink or a couple hits if it doesn’t create problems in their lives.
  7. J

Ha ha “ Release the warrant!” “ Transparency!” Warrant and associated information is released “They leaked the information!!!!”
  8. J

Will he release the search warrant?

If documents are declassified, the document markings showing the level of classification are removed. There are records showing who and when handled the administration of it. Records are kept of classed docs , don’t want to be losing or “misplacing “ very sensitive documents.
  9. J

There have been a couple of people I’ve known (1 is actually a relative) who always describe themselves as either a HERO or a MARTYR in every exchange. Trump has always been that way. Go look at everything he has ever tweeted, posted or whatever. He always describes himself as either the hero or...
  10. J

Did they find Hillary’s emails there? Maybe another laptop from Hunter?
  11. J

We'll miss you so much Greg - RIP Greg Griffin

Damn , shocking news. Had a couple of his boards over the years , he truly was a master craftsman RIP
  12. J

Do you think that the January 6th hearings should be televised in prime time?

Does anyone else remember during the debate between Trump and Biden, when asked if he would agree to a peaceful transfer of power , Trump replied “ we’ll have to see what happens “ Or Michael Cohen, his personal attorney for 10 years , predicting that Trump would never accept the results if he...
  13. J

Defecation (Pt. II)

Ha ha laughing at all these stories Worked at a shipyard for a long time, parts of it were very old and they really weren’t too worried about negative yelp reviews about bathrooms I remember going into one that not only didn’t have doors , but what could be described as “stalls” (about 5 or 6...