Recent content by JTS

1. J

Qanon

What happened? Seems like one day everybody just decided it was over and no one mentioned anything about it again! Like when Forest Gump stopped running Or did I miss the storm
  2. J

Bloodbath!!!

Can anyone explain how tariffs are good for American consumers? I can see how they can be used to punish certain suppliers, but don’t see any upside for people buying
  3. J

Von sol hyper glide 2

Thanks Oslide, that’s good to know . I’m on the east coast so it is hard to get ahold of one to really get a feel- prefer to hear from the guys who ride them Jim
  4. J

Von sol hyper glide 2

I know there are a few guys who are familiar with Sean’s boards , anyone have any knowledge of the hyper glide 2 ? How do you like his EPS/ epoxy boards , some EPS boards seem too light to me Thanks for any help Jim
  5. J

***Official 2024 State of the Union Address***

I was watching and thought she was overplaying the part!
  6. J

Surfing trip to Costa Rica with wifey.

I’m heading down in November, probably going to stay around Avellanas or Nosara. I’m hoping the crowds aren’t too bad. As I’m getting older, I don’t need great waves, just fun ones
  7. J

Old Man Groveler

I wanna surf with you guys
  8. J

Best Florida Surf Town

Thanks for all the info Sharkbiscuit - I went to college in Daytona (a looongg time ago), nice to get updated on the surf down there. I loved surfing down there, waves weren't the best but was a fun place to be a broke ass college kid
  9. J

Three time loser Jim Jordan

About time to start screaming the vote was rigged!
  10. J

It ain’t easy being cheesy!

No jail time for a felony, sounds like a good deal.
  11. J

Trump Fraud

Trump took the Appraiser’s figures and inflated them , BIGLY! A big part of why the Fraud accusation was found to be true by the Judge.
  12. J

***2023 Hurricane Season Thread***

Yeah it’s been nice. I even caught north end REALLY fun at end of August - usually don’t mess with VB at all , but that day was incredibly enjoyable, long waves too
  13. J

Georgia, on my mind…

Hearing reports that the Press Conference with the big beautiful complicated report fully exonerating Trump may be canceled on the advice of his legal team, Damn! We’ll never get to see the evidence he’s been sitting on for 2 1/2 years !
  14. J

Georgia, on my mind…

You’d think after the 4th indictment he would be able to get it right wait….is this big reveal going to be like the “beautiful health care plan”? Why did he wait 2 1/2 years to provide the PROOF the election was stolen?
  15. J

***Official Jack Smith Thread***

Jack Smith and the rest of the DOJ attorneys should have attended erBB Law School