Recent content by johnson7

1. J

Astro Deck pads

Sweet, I keep saying I'm going to get one of those Archy pads for a while now. I usually rock the Gudauskas on my boards now, I do have a couple of the Octopus grip too.
  2. J

Missing kite surfer found by phone call

Oh, they are so cute when their little.
  3. J

Stretch Buzzsaw V2 !!

1/2" for me, but my boards are battle ships.
  4. J

stretch boards support and board pron thread

What bout the buzz gun did you like better?
  5. J

Is this normal?

Sorry to hear, that's infuriating. I've always been curious about his boards, but I'll never give them a thought now.
  6. J

Thanks Aruka !
  7. J

Thing V2, thoughts, ride reviews?
  8. J

I think when you stretch out a superbuzz, you kinda end up with a 2x4? They are both rad boards for sure, I've had both, but if your looking for a board with more of an upper range, go buzzsaw.
  9. J

Anyone here riding a "Lil buddy?" I'm kinda looking at this model and wondered if anyone had any thoughts or experiences with it, compared to a 2x4 or a Thing V2?
  10. J

Length &/or Volume --> Getting old...

Thanks for the tip, I just ordered one.
  11. J

Yeah there is no way foam rolling is going to manipulate soft tissue like a good deep tissue massage. Foam rolling and SMR is still worth doing, along with a good stretching (static stretches) routine, for myself it's kind of like a holistic anti-inflammatory.
  12. J

Playa Nenao Panama

Hey guys, Anyone here ever been to Playa Venao Panama? Were considering a month long vacation there this summer, so I figured I'd ask here to see if anyone had any recommendations.
  13. J

Cris Mills has a really good article on "pop-ups," basically a pretty involved active warm-up, followed by series push-up to pop-ups.
  14. J

Large fins vs. Medium fins for medium sized surfers...@ 130lbs Lakey rides size L, Filipe "always" rides size L @ 155lbs

I've tried those fins in just about every condition, on a few different boards, and never could get them to work. In mushier waves, they didn't have any drive, and in good surf I never felt locked in, I much prefer the "Matt Archbolds."
  15. J

*** Official Fin Thread ***

Is it just me or do most of futures's fins all seem to be very similar in shape?