Recent content by johnson7

1. J

Official ....Lost custom order thread

Ha, sweet! What did you get?
  2. J

The best, always on time The best, that's why I keep ordering from them, you get spoiled.
  3. J

Let's talk dream longboards

I had one, and it was exactly like you said, mine kinda rode like 10'0 pig. I kinda thought I was gonna get some mid length magic, egg/mini pig awesomeness, I could never get it to work right. I always wanted to try one of his min-zeke models too, but that will have to wait a few years.
  4. J

What is the most p|sses you've ever taken during a session?

I usually start peeing in my suit on the walk to the waves, sometimes sooner, best way to break in a new suit.
  5. J

I had a pretty reasonable experience, I ordered a custom EZ UP through a shop, and it was about 3 months. I ended up taking the board on a trip with my buddy, his son surfed it once, and I never got it back, haha.
  6. J

my new surf film on Santa Cruz's Noah Wegrich

Thanks, that was awesome!
  7. J

Serious quiver envy, how do you like the Magneato?
  8. J

I had a couple of Jim Phillips, a Van Velzer and a Wildcat, they were both sweet. I think I'd go with another Phillips, probably another wildcat in eps.
  9. J

New Ford Bronco to be released on...

Me too, they switched from Knicks/Pacers playoff game to "the juice is loose" on the 405.
  10. J

Surfline = Fake News

Surfline is a joke right now.
  11. J

Super food shake?

Hey what are you guys/gals doing for a nutritious, shake or juice? I was thinking something easy, that won't break the bank every morning, with the cool antioxidants, vitamins etc?
  12. J

stretch boards support and board pron thread

So it works in our beach breaks for you then?
  13. J

stretch boards support and board pron thread

How is the new 2win treating you?
  14. J

Online guitar lessons?

Thank you guys!
  15. J

Online guitar lessons?

Just the easy ones, C, A, G, E, D, and kind of stumbling through a Blink 182 tab book, and old surf guitar one I picked up.