Recent content by john4surf

1. john4surf

The Random Photo Thread

I think it’s an A7V tank from World War l (I spent 3 years as a youth with my playground along the Maginot Line In the early 1950s). Could be wrong at my age due to memory however...
  2. john4surf

Clown World Never Stops!

After A few years of intelligence officer assignments I received orders to command an intelligence unit at Fort Bragg. Upon my introduction to the battalion commanding officer, I was instructed to take custody of one of the lieutenants who was arrested by the Fayetteville PD. Apparently, the...
  3. john4surf

LICENSING AND PERMITTING 4 UR PROTEKSHUN

4. john4surf

Clown World Never Stops!

5. john4surf

Political Meme Thread

6. john4surf

According to Alan Dershowitz, Obama directed the DOJ/FBI to investigate a US citizen on behalf of George Soros. He has the 302's that prove it.

A ‘302’ is an FBI form agent’s fill out after a crime related interview or, during various phases of an investigation. No opinions, no conclusions by the special agent who writes his 302. Simply a recounting of what was said or observed and, available to other agents with a need to know on the...
  7. john4surf

Bloomberg.....I like the cut of this guy’s jib.

I came back from a business trip to Venezuela in the 1980s to find my 11-12 year old daughter in two full arm casts, bent at the elbows and a little at the wrists. Seems she was hanging upside down from the playground bars by her legs. She thought she could swing just enough to drop to her...
  8. john4surf

Fort Ord Campground

Did basic training at Fort Ord in early 1966. I can’t begin to imagine how much ordinance was sent into the dunes from the hundreds of thousands of draftees and volunteer GIs who went through Ord during WWII, Korea, VN, etc. Prime property if the lead and ordinance can be properly removed.
  9. john4surf

Relocating to San Diego - What neighborhoods should I be looking at?

If you can do it ($), North of 8 and West of 5. Expect a decent return on your property investment when the LA type traffic and drivers lead you to near insanity!
  10. john4surf

Cuboid stress fracture?? (foot/ankle)

Voltaren gel is your friend. $10 - 15 in Mexican & CaNadian pharmacies no prescription Required. +$40 US pharmacy plus prescription required. Soft tissue damage magic. PM me if you’re in San D’go
  11. john4surf

Can we move the foil forum to the bottom

can we delete the foil forum? If not, how does one go about removing it from the rest of the forums?
  12. john4surf

Gary Gregg RIP

RIP Bloomies, sorry to read the news.
  13. john4surf

Robert Conrad Done

Cat never turned away from a fight until he reached his 70s... bad mo fo when off screen