Recent content by joeyjojoshabadingdong

1. J

YOLO ALERTS

So the EAST is a stretched out version of the plasmic?
  2. J

Album Surfboards

Not feeling enough hold with the upright album twins on my Plasmic. Is anyone running keels in theirs?
  3. J

Futures + Longboard Fins

All in good shape. Located in Carlsbad but can ship Futures AM2 Thruster $70 Captain Fin Tyler Warren Quad (Red) $70 Captain Fin Tyler Warren Quad (Black) $75 True Ames Tyler Warren Pivot 9.75" $40 Lost Seaworthy Controller (painted but perfect condition) $50
  4. J

So how did your boards go with this last run of swell?

VM...this thread has already gone off the rails so I don't feel bad about adding to it. If RICE isn't the best way to treat an injury, what is the latest advice? For say something like a sprained ankle.
  5. J

Longboard Differences

Agree with GWS. Not cheap but this Wayne Rich is purty... WR
  6. J

Tim Stamps - Shaper of the Year

Just picked this one up. Maybe by the end of the month?
  7. J

The Craigslist Thread

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/ssd/spo/d/carlsbad-campbell-brothers-alpha-omega/7238266267.html
  8. J

WTB - VS Flying Manta

Anyone got one collecting dust? Would love to try one around 5'4"-5'6" San Diego area
  9. J

WTB -Futures K2 or similar smaller keel

Let me know thanks
  10. J

Futures FINZ!!

text sent
  11. J

Customs finally arrive....and they're sh!t. A venting thread

So do we think it's a combo of more time to surf and more beginners? Do beginners order customs?
  12. J

Customs finally arrive....and they're sh!t. A venting thread

So keeping with the theme of shapers being super backed up with orders...are surf shops killing it too by selling a bunch of off the rack boards, or is this mainly a custom thing?
  13. J

Chemistry Surfboards

Anyone have any experience with them? They don't get mentioned too often on here.
  14. J

7'6" Mini Longboard

What about the claim here by Chris Christenson that shorter fins are faster...I never really though of it that way. Starting at 3:10 in this vid. Video Here