Recent content by JeffRSpicoli

1. JeffRSpicoli

Scratching/Covering Name from board?

Thank you, failed to recognize I was on the travel thread
  2. JeffRSpicoli

Scratching/Covering Name from board?

Odd question, but in my earlier stages of building my quiver, unbeknownst to me, shapers added my full name to the dim box, I may be selling a couple of those boards, but would prefer to scratch my full name from the board, anyone have an easy/clean solution? -Sharpie won't be waterproof on...
  3. JeffRSpicoli

Help My Local Shop: Cinnamon Rainbows

Was close to a few YOLO experiences yesterday.
  4. JeffRSpicoli

I agree, always felt they should have had a better online presence.
  5. JeffRSpicoli

For anyone helping thanks guys, was there yesterday scrubbing more boards; those clean erasing things work pretty well, man am I sore... As far as insurance goes, worked in a side industry so some knowledge, you would have to intentional buy 'Business Interruption Insurance' designed to...
  6. JeffRSpicoli

Morning all, So there are only a few surf shops where I live, and the primary one has been destroyed by a fire that started in a restaurant next door. I went yesterday and scrubbed soot off of boards for a few hours, super saddening, the owner is like a zombie, you can just see the whole...
  7. JeffRSpicoli

Wax

Oh no, this is going to get the grumps, grumpy..."Why you gotta do it that way pappi, just wax it..."
  8. JeffRSpicoli

Wax

So sexy!!! Smell like a strip club when you are done surfing!
  9. JeffRSpicoli

Wax

Seems like we've exhausted our leash string thread, or have we.... so let's go with wax...I'm generally speaking a Zog's guy, but suddenly jumped on the Sister Betsey's bandwagon...FU, Mrs. Palmer's, FCS? Maybe these companies should offer companion leash strings!
  10. JeffRSpicoli

P-Pass Apr/May

Tough to do a strike mission IMO from East Coast to South Pacific, feels like the waves will be flat by the time I get there.
  11. JeffRSpicoli

P-Pass Apr/May

Thanks guys, I think "travel gravity" is pulling us to our usual spot, maybe 2024 will be the year for something extra special.
  12. JeffRSpicoli

Surfboard Storage

This would be the shed of all sheds, of course.repurposed for surfers not hockey folks, take of hosers.
  13. JeffRSpicoli

P-Pass Apr/May

On my travels over the years have met two different sets of guys that have been to P-Pass and couldn't say enough about it, just awesome. So I'm looking to push my surf buddies to go to P-Pass this upcoming year in our typical travel window of mid-April into late May. -we are all regular...
  14. JeffRSpicoli

YOLO ALERTS

Online browse RealWaterSports.com, beware you might get YOLO'd
  15. JeffRSpicoli

Traction Pad Virgin

So I guess I'm not going to get Ribbed? And I think they are all lubricated now so that's not an option. Any real world guidance