Recent content by JeffRSpicoli

1. JeffRSpicoli

My first pilgrimage to Mecca

Thanks for the idea, I had it, not the cure for me. I believe what's happening is anything that allows for movement = friction against my skin: rash guard, rubber, Ribby, in tropical water creates a sore. I literally need something that sticks to my skin as a 'frictionless' barrier. -it really...
  2. JeffRSpicoli

XTR Breakage?

I did and it is
  3. JeffRSpicoli

XTR Breakage?

Regular footed, so if happen to miss Hideways I don't think I'll be crying...???
  4. JeffRSpicoli

XTR Breakage?

I was just farking around = break the one's I hate, and of course bring the best boards! That is why I just picked up the Pyzel Radius Prime to double up on a HPSB.
  5. JeffRSpicoli

Leash strings

No this guy seemed to have been added at 1:30am and posted at ~ 2:00am, his user name started with "Bruce...", then like three letter. I found him other forums out there some Spanish Kawasaki Club, bunch of Russian mumbo jumbo http://www.kawaclub.com.ar/foro/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=53436&start=30
  6. JeffRSpicoli

Leash strings

I believe this guy is a hacker. Saw this in the morning, was able to see that he infiltrated a few other forums on the web. Admin are we safe?
  7. JeffRSpicoli

***The Official Trump Hush Money Trial Thread***

"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."
  8. JeffRSpicoli

XTR Breakage?

Wow that first vid at 2:23, insane!!!
  9. JeffRSpicoli

XTR Breakage?

Oh what a feeling that must have been... Nice profile pic!
  10. JeffRSpicoli

XTR Breakage?

Good info! Since I surf in New England, winter gear etc. my boards are little higher volume [really need the winter quiver and tropical quiver] , 33L for HPSB and my twin fin is ~36L. So per your suggestion I might hang around that literage if I grab another board. Had been thinking of going...
  11. JeffRSpicoli

XTR Breakage?

No have not ridden it yet, looks great and up my alley, a worker at my local has been loving the Deuce, and I kinda consider him a picky/temperamental surfer.
  12. JeffRSpicoli

Totally agree, court system could earn some money
  13. JeffRSpicoli

And his vagina neck.
  14. JeffRSpicoli

XTR Breakage?

I guess I'm going to bring the boards I hate then. Good to know thanks. Expecting some breakage, got XTR, Epoxy build & two PU with 6/4/6 glassing + thickest stringers. Resort has great rentals so I think I'll be fine if my XTR Rusty Rooster breaks, but if the boards are all taken, I am left...
  15. JeffRSpicoli

XTR Breakage?

Jeez, yeah I have yet to snap a board in half, alright maybe I will spring for a new HPSB...subconsciously maybe I want to anyway!