Recent content by jbd

1. J

Happy birthday jbd!

This post speaks to me, the rump especially! yeeeeeeeeew!!
  2. J

Happy birthday jbd!

Thanks fellas! much love to you all! It's been a tough year for us, just trying to put one good day after another. Spent the bday with my family, BBQed a bunch of food. We got to hear my son get back out and play a gig again after losing his twin brother, that was nice to see for the whole...
  3. J

Possible move to Florida from CA

My last time at Kona I had freak accident. Someone falls in the bowl and their board flies into the snake run right in front of me, at one point I look down and realize I'm on 2 boards......needless to say I ate it bad, right in the worst part of the snake run. was down and out of the water for...
  4. J

haha, yeah you better pick up your fishing game or shark teeth hunting is good on these days, but flatness is a thing in FL in summer. For good surf just travel in those months. Look into Rincon area of PR, a lot of FL guys hit DR or Nica. A few even started surf resorts in Nica and PR. You're...
  5. J

Well, someone hasn't been south in a while, no driving on beach at Anastasia . Some dummy ran over two girls. It's now a walk to undisclosed surf break you are probably thinking of. looong walk or bike there now my friend. But 100% still beach camping all over this area. WELCOME TO FLORIDUH. as...
  6. J

JBD (not JBDevlin) loses his kid.

I spent the last year filling his days with moments that would make him happy for a short time, tried my best to have something every week to keep him looking forward. Concert, fishing charters, trivia nights, whatever I could find. Spend all the time you can, it will help you and him. and it...
  7. J

Sometimes being able to vent and write $hit down helps as you know my talented writing friend. I'm an art director so my writing kinda sucks.....but I can draw :) Appreciate all the love and support. And my wife and I plan on traveling more, kinda just need more me and her time. It's be a brutal...
  8. J

Yes! all three of my kids worked at Angies. Ed put a post on the sign about matt. At one time one of my kids made your sandwich. My daughter is a chef now, runs a bakery in downtown St. Auggy , Matts twin brother sings and plays music around the beach, his name is Brandon. Small world.
  9. J

btw erBBers my kid had 5 followers the day he died. He has 97 now. blow it up ole erBB!!! I know you have the power. He has great taste in music and if you listen to spotify the boy has got some good playlists. I never knew my son actually like half my music till I saw this. Most of my favorite...
  10. J

Sorry, I guess my rant was too long last part of the rant: READ THIS NEXT PART CAREFULLY PLEASE ------------------------------------------------------------ I know how the erBB works, everyone will have something to say I'll take the good with the stupid but let me head a few of you off at...
  11. J

Gotta love the erBB, Felt like a little erBB lurking and much thanks to you CD, you're a good man. And I'm glad I wasn't a dic k to you in 4th grade :) I didn't wanna come on here and seem like I was whining on the mental heath thread so thanks for the thread to vent a bit. :) I haven't been...
  12. J

History / Memories of the erBB

Been a while can't believe my login still worked. Sucked to see wordz passed. I loved his style when he drew waves....super sketchy. We PMed back and forth a bunch about art....seemed like a cool guy. Been super busy working from home. Ironically enough, less time to surf the erBB than when I...