2. J

Varial RIP

Yolo
  3. J

Search Function sucks

Use Google search like this site:forum.surfer.com minigun step up
  4. J

Album Surfboards

Opps word ordering - doing too much at work, Freewing is the thruster version of the Disorder. Edited and fixed.
  5. J

Album Surfboards

@Goofy_Footed 's disappearing message - haha - worst surf conditions for VSBM and Freewing I have surfed the VBSM in summer conditions in waist-chest wind swell and had a good time. I have also surfed in similar conditions with the Freewing, and less fun. The VBSM and Freewing have similar...
  6. J

Album Surfboards

I don't want to take away from Stamps, but I didn't jive with this board. It was pretty wide for its length, yet had a performance element to it with rails and lowish volume. It almost felt like it needed a better wave, and if the wave was better this wasn't the board I wanted to surf. I prefer...
  7. J

Album Surfboards

Bobby - it is a great board; it went well in Costa Rica when conditions warrantied it. It's his Nirvana model. His Wild Thing model is better for more DD conditions; chatting with him now about this.
  8. J

Album Surfboards

Paint it red and ship it to @ReForest - haha
  9. J

Album Surfboards

Last spring, I wanted to dial in my shortboard thruster. Like many of you, I wasn't considering Album for this type of board. I interacted with Stamps, got a nice mini quiver. He was absolutely great to deal with. The Stamps Flare remains one of the best small wave shortboards (will never get...
  10. J

Album Surfboards

Good question - I got rid of my Plasmic sometime ago. For what appeals to me, I prefer the End as it supports a narrower outline. I don't like paddling wide blunt boards around that much. The Plasmic is fairly wide. The End is closer to the Plasmic EAST being narrower. The 5' 6" End is...
  11. J

Album Surfboards

Haha - true, overstatment on my end, it wasn't a full quiver revamp - haha, more of shorter board revamp, regardless its not cheap. Luckily I got rid of a number of them before the used market dropped off. I hate selling stuff, and I prefer to sell to a friend at deal.
  12. J

Album Surfboards

Disorder - asym nose, and like it. There is some cool functionality to it that I appreciate (picture relative to the Bom Dia) I still have the BomDisaster; I like this board, no plans to get rid of it anytime soon. The waves have been really good for some time now, so I haven't surfed the...
  13. J

Album Surfboards

I updated the quiver over the last year… generally increasing length and thickness, less so in width. Anyway, here are a few thoughts on them. The 5’ 10”x19.25x2.38” Freewing is a favorite of mine. Though it can be fun in smaller waves, it excels with waves more push. It has more performance...
  14. J

Album Surfboards

Similarly, I have had more success on dims that differed from stock. Even the current Twinsman for sale on the website for Josh Kerr is different at 5'4" x 18.75" x 2.25" (27 Liters). My Twinsmans (all work great): 5'8"x18.9"x2.38" swallow , 5' 10"x18.5"x2.38" round pin, and 6'5"x18.6"X2.56"...
  15. J

Tomo MPH

thanks, so what did you order?