1. I

go Niners!

See ya next year. :) :toilet:
  2. I

go Niners!

"our defense" haha
  3. I

go Niners!

all the Rogers haters gonna have their day in the sun.
  4. I

Temecula

Ricky Whitlock is from out there- not Temecula, Murrieta area. His dad even shaped me a few boards. <iframe width="560" height="315" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture"...
  5. I

MLB 2021

Go Doyers!
  6. I

Wear a Helmet !

30mph is going pretty good to be pulling one of those kid trailers. I wonder if the trailer knifed or something and caused her to lose the front end?
  7. I

Young Auto Mechanics

A Volkswagon mechanic is 2 weeks out?? Who knew haha
  8. I

Clippers

If Kawhi is good to go I think they win. No Kawhi and CP is good to go I think Suns win.
  9. I

stretch boards support and board pron thread

That butterscotch one IS pretty ugly- the yellow and blue I like.
  10. I

Can we talk about “Late Night Comedy?”

Does Carson Daly still have a show? Conan was pretty good don't watch it anymore though.
  11. I

Food prices

DD and fries $7 the other day- not bad.
  12. I

The Gottdam Dermatologist

squamous's are no fun. Had one on my nostril removed a few years ago via mohs surgery. Took 3 digs at it then had plastic surgery to finish it off and was awake for it all!
  13. I

LASSEN - done?

The Japanese loved his art. Probably where he made the most of his money...
  14. I

Makua VLOG

If you consider Mason's a vlog then his is definitely the best. No fluff, just great surfing to a Hendrix soundtrack.
  15. I

Solite Boots Review

who makes the best round toe boot? I hate split toes and can't find roundies anywhere.