Recent content by INDTUBE

1. I

Kolohe Andino - No longer on O'Neill

With all the perfectly poured concrete skateparks all over the world someone should start a skate themed tour called "Smoking Bowls " - get some punk bands and a weed sponsor - I'd go!
  2. I

This is one of my old skate buddies - recently had an accent while skating and passed away. Such a good dude and man did he fricken rip - taught me how to lock-in a good smith grinds. https://www.thrashermagazine.com/images/image/Junkdrawer/2021/08/Corey_Lawrence_Zine/CoreyLawrenceForever.pdf
  3. I

Damn man - that was such an insightful statement.
  4. I

it could have been - maybe it was Dallas - this week down there has been killer! However I am not homeless anymore - I just bought an old 1916 craftsman home - 6 bed rooms,, 4 bath in LA that I love but that doesn't mean I will give up living in my van when the waves are good. and I rarely park...
  5. I

Surfed uppers with Kolohe and his dad not that long ago - He had a kid - Dino still fucking rips - great style.
  6. I

Different strains....

Any for sale? looks killer. PM please.
  7. I

Longest you have waited for a custom order?

Yeah what happened to that guy - he made great boards - the quad was a breakthrough board for me - I was victim in the 00's.
  8. I

I wonder who shot up Kansas City

I lived in KC for a while - Go Chiefs! I actually love to visit KC and hit up all my BBQ spots - the people that live there have that midwest friendliness - lots of guns and shootings in that E side of city - there is one road in kCMO called Troost and separates the poor black population from...
  9. I

The Craigslist Thread

Well I went and picked it up this morning - absolutely mint condition - NEVER Waxed - Never ridden = anyone that wants to ride it just let me know
  10. I

The Craigslist Thread

Its all mine!
  11. I

Rip Curl - DONE!

I found it! wow! I had no idea - Double Done! https://www.theinertia.com/business-media/rip-curl-under-fire-after-using-north-korean-slave-labor/
  12. I

Rip Curl - DONE!

I had no idea Rip Curl was using slave labor in N. Korea - can you post a link for that - thanks for that Info - Just give me another reason the boycott their products. I have purchased at least 2 rip curl wetsuits a year for the last 15 years and frequently hit up their outlet in San Clemente...
  13. I

Rip Curl - DONE!

Woke defined - love this answer
  14. I

Rip Curl - DONE!

Are you fucking serious Dude! Another libtard fool spewing bullshit.
  15. I

Rip Curl - DONE!

Another Woke Company DONE! I know they won't get anymore of my money. how fucking stupid can you be.