Recent content by Ifallalot

1. Ifallalot

It looks like Biden's ATF murdered Bryan Manilowski

I want full on wars of homeless that we can watch and bet on I would love to see someone who rises as a bum general complete an encirclement like the Battle of Cannae
  2. Ifallalot

What do you think a right is? Registration and treating them like cars makes it into a privilege
  3. Ifallalot

The Random Photo Thread - The Sequel

4. Ifallalot

That's fine Just gotta repeal that 2A first...
  5. Ifallalot

I think Mayor Pete deserves a lil respect

Broken clocks...
  6. Ifallalot

Kinda like how your ilk seems happy about this since a "gun nut" got murdered by Feds?
  7. Ifallalot

Oh Nikki!

83.38% (Votes: 790,476) for Trump I think you guys are grasping Also are these only in-person votes from Tuesday?
  8. Ifallalot

"Racism" is nothing but a distraction driven by politicians and the media

No matter how much you hate the press it's not enough
  9. Ifallalot

Tucker Carlson - NOT DONE

Sounds like another case of people not liking to be reminded of how wrong they were
  10. Ifallalot

Who does that?
  11. Ifallalot

No its not. Where are you coming up with this? Just because you want something to be something doesn't meant that's what it is
  12. Ifallalot

You're expecting something that the Rogan podcast is not meant to be Are you actually pining for talking heads screaming at each other? Or are you looking for the 1960s guys smoking cigarettes in suits having a conversation?
  13. Ifallalot

Most important 3 hours of media released this year
  14. Ifallalot

I know no one argues that not supporting Ukraine is racist Hence rehashing the 75 year old, already disproven Domino Theory nonsense. But let's just say for a minute Domino Theory has value, wouldn't that be the best reason ever to leave NATO?