Recent content by Hdip

1. H

Florence Marine Sale

You give them your email address you get a 10% off code. You give them a phone #. (google #) they give you a 15% off code. You order a membership, 3 pairs of trunks and 2 t-shirts on sale. Use the 15% off code for giving them a google # you don't use. You only paid 5 bucks for a membership. You...
  2. H

Body Surging

I did one fin and a boogie board when I hurt my knee one year. Works pretty well.
  3. H

eFoil Pricing = Ridiculous

SUP?
  4. H

The waydoo efoils were catching on fire in the beginning. Yes, I know lift efoils catch fire too. Most recently that one on Oahu. But it sure seemed like the early waydoo's for $4500 caught fire more than others.
  5. H

The (Prone) Paddleboard Thread

Surfers will tolerate prone paddleboards more than foils, so foils had to go somewhere else for safety. :P
  6. H

Best foil for beginners, 2022 version?

not trying to be a downer here, just honest, but they’ll both be difficult to learn with. Plenty of people did learn on them though so you just have to be determined. Try to get towed behind a boat in flat water. whichever is wider. i think that’s the x22?
  7. H

One of those guys is a designer of efoils.
  8. H

Foil.zone All the info you need to build one.
  9. H

Andy Lyons For Mayor!

his second session in the middle is a pretty accurate rendition.
  10. H

Andy Lyons For Mayor!

I'm probably done with this thread now, said my peace. But, the video is around, just saw someone else link it elsewhere. I'm not even on TikTok just consume to much surf content. https://www.tiktok.com/@dropinpod/video/7129147111588842798?_t=8UeMQQ9GdgM&_r=1
  11. H

Andy Lyons For Mayor!

8 foot faces on this hurricane Frank swell. That camera angle is from above, so it's a bit bigger than what it looks like. It turns into a perfect right hander though. So there's always an easy paddle out. It's always crowded. The more hyped the swell, the more people there are.
  12. H

Andy Lyons For Mayor!

I've stated my view on it above. Let's look at Andy's side of things from that Instagram screenshot. Young kid who has a lot of energy and can paddle all day long against the current is catching a lot of waves. Andy catches a wave (he says he's being raced back up the point, so he's paddling...
  13. H

Andy Lyons For Mayor!

Yeah I understand. I grew up in Malibu. Do we think that's healthy though? Now that I'm taking my kids to the beach is that what we want them to be feeling? I think there are better ways to teach respect than violence and intimidation. I think that attitude is bad for Andy Lyons and bad for the...
  14. H

Andy Lyons For Mayor!

You’re welcome. It’s been amazing for my mental health. (this is not a joke)
  15. H

Andy Lyons For Mayor!

the burn him and make him lose his board I’ll understand. The rock throwing is over and above to me. That has no place in a lineup. It’s just terrible behavior. Apoarently several of the TikTok commenters were reporting this to Andy’s employer. It’ll be interesting to see the outcome, but like...