Hdip's latest activity

• H
    Hdip replied to the thread DIY kit?.
    I hear you. I spent 20 years of my life scheduling my work so that I would have late morning to mid-afternoon surf windows. Seemed like...
  • H
    Hdip reacted to ghostshaper's post in the thread DIY kit? with Haha Haha.
    I was asking why is that MFer so good, then I saw that it was Eric Geiselman. No wonder. I moved near Trestles bc of the p.m. glass...
  • H
    Look around and find where the prone foilers are near you. Ask them the conditions. Message Scott Bass. I think he's at Del Mar River...
  • H
    10 sessions of falling. That seems to be a nice number. Scott Bass is doing it now, it can't be that hard. :) If you have the right...
  • H
    Hdip reacted to averagejoe's post in the thread DIY kit? with Like Like.
    bit the bullet and ordered a 7'2 armstrong downwind board for light wind days. thing is amazing. picked it up from air cargo and went...
  • H
    Hdip reacted to brukuns's post in the thread Cloudbreak what the fvck with Haha Haha.
    So Cloudbreak is not for the fucking girls?
  • H
    Plenty of waves to catch, you'll be fine. Might have to walk a bit to get some waves. If worst comes to worst I'll take you wing foiling. :)
  • H
    Hdip reacted to StuAzole's post in the thread What surfing has become. with Like Like.
    I shared a peak w one of my kids yesterday. That‘s what surfing has become.
  • H
    Different mixtures of neoprene used.
  • H
    Hdip replied to the thread Youth activities.
    The one thing people forget is times change. Most parents will NOT let their kids free roam the outside world anymore. Most kids aren't...
  • H
    Hdip reacted to Chocki's post in the thread Youth activities with Like Like.
    Now: Kids need to be outside filming content for the family’s social media accounts.
  • H
    Hdip replied to the thread Youth activities.
    Check out your local parks programs. Los Angeles county parks have amazing programs that run for 6-8 weeks at a time. Usually once a...
  • H
    That foil drive isn't looking that expensive anymore.
  • H
    Hdip reacted to PRCD's post in the thread DIY kit? with Angry Angry.
    Skunked - the wind didn’t show up. I got down there mid afternoon and it was about 5 knots. One guy was taxiing on his knees with a huge...
  • H
    Hdip reacted to PRCD's post in the thread DIY kit? with Like Like.
    Looks like it's on tomorrow: