Recent content by Havoc

1. Havoc

***Official 2020 Community Surf Journal***

u prly just saw a salmon shark. u got 000’d by a fish lolz
  2. Havoc

EPS board turned scratchy and white then started sweating

ur too swole and intimidated ur boar... hence the sweating and erratic behavior of said boar
  3. Havoc

*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

at least some of the protesters were wearing face masks. more than you can say about your average hb “its my right to party at the beach despite a pandemic” idiot
  4. Havoc

Tesla to sue Alameda County and State of California, moving company out of state.

Calif is worst place for businesses small and large
  5. Havoc

Superbrand Fling

i think length is subjective. super chort boars hurt my back as i have longer torso. that being said i wouldnt mind a shorter thinner one. great boar! fling > pj > gremlin
  6. Havoc

Huntington Beach - Massive Protest - Surfers Revolt!!!

give it another week. same anti vaxxers its just like the flu morans are the protesters. The thing that people don’t realize is that the world will never be the same after this event yet they want to go back and party at the beach like nothings ever happened
  7. Havoc

Beach protesters are the modern day draft dodgers
  8. Havoc

t minus 1 week and we will see the surge! just wait! look at georgia. we have to learn the hard way
  9. Havoc

10 Myths About Lower Back Pain (LBP)

every erbber can pull that much with better form and surf better than any girl on the wsl.
  10. Havoc

CA Beaches Done

yewww!! this thing is mismanaged at so many levels it's absurd. still waiting on the fkn mass testing. hard earned taxpayer money at work lolz.
  11. Havoc

CA Beaches Done

we'll have to learn the hard way.
  12. Havoc

CA Beaches Done

All the non face mask wearing non social distancing beach party idiots caused it. Wait 2 weeks when we see a surge from this past weeks beach parties. Until there is mass testing and quarantining of the infected, nothing is gonna change. America fk ya! We want our freedom at the expense of our...
  13. Havoc

********Official 2020 Facemask Thread*****************

The droplets go beyond 6 ft. More like double that. They also linger
  14. Havoc

********Official 2020 Facemask Thread*****************

Asshat cyclists in packs need to wear them. Too little too late on the facemasks. We’re like a couple months behind Taiwan and korea
  15. Havoc

*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

Give it 2 weeks all the idiots who were out this past week at the beach will all get sick