Recent content by HatterasGlass

1. HatterasGlass

How to, or how not to, Tinder?

Swing low. Sweet chariot.
  2. HatterasGlass

How to, or how not to, Tinder?

Bare skin on hay is harsh. 5/7 Would not roll in it.
  3. HatterasGlass

Big Coal Poisoning WV Drinking Water

Yes. I found it on the interactive map. :computer:
  4. HatterasGlass

No. It was pointed at the both of you.
  5. HatterasGlass

I don't care what wrench you turned, you're wrong. Sorry. I posted the West Virginia Code of State Rules, Agency 38 - Mining And Reclamation, Title 38 - LEGISLATIVE RULE DEPARTMENT OF ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION MINING AND RECLAMATION, SERIES 2F, GROUNDWATER PROTECTION RULES COAL MINING...
  6. HatterasGlass

*** Official Surfing Photo Thread ***

Affirmative.
  7. HatterasGlass

25 years in commercial construction and 23 years married to a civil engineer. Not a wild assumption. I deal with the state of NC frequently. Now, print this out and roll it up, real tight...... https://dep.wv.gov/dmr/codes/Documents/38-02F Revised 12-07-2020.pdf
  8. HatterasGlass

Causation and correlation much? You can do better than that. You show me how the recent "rollback" definitively did anything that wasnt already there. The burden of proof is on you.
  9. HatterasGlass

I'm in construction so I have a feel for the permitting process as it relates to the disturbance of large pieces of land. But go ahead and educate me.
  10. HatterasGlass

Likely. The post that started this whole thing off was either an opinion or a non-sequitir. I'm not sure which as no facts werer presented. Actually, no lies either so....... Here we are.
  11. HatterasGlass

Not 100%. Hence, "pretty sure." I'm just going off of the fact that such things are typically overseen at the state level. Like erosion control and stormwater. And wetlands. Etc. Are you?
  12. HatterasGlass

Not without any sort of any data whatsoever, other than Mundus' emotionpost.