Recent content by HarryLopez2

1. HarryLopez2

Unvaxxed Kelly Slater to be denied access to Australia...( Victoria and Western Australia)

So, he puts his weiner in Pam Anderson, and he's worried about a shot?
  2. HarryLopez2

Can we talk about the METAVERSE?

As a water polo coach, I cold see using this for practicing game situations without getting in the pool. Defensive schemes, man advantages, etc..
  3. HarryLopez2

*** Official SBD Needs a new Drip Coffee Maker Thread ***

Cup of coffee first thing in morning, use my Yeti for decaf lemon tea later in the day.
  4. HarryLopez2

" #newlook "

#greenandyellowsteel
  5. HarryLopez2

Different strains....

Wow, ignorance is bliss for me here. All this super technical jargon is bumming my high right now. Can't we just buy oregano in Waikiki and enjoy it?
  6. HarryLopez2

Mental Health thread

^^ from Bend and the winters are long and cold. I embrace the cold so far:roflmao: Gear up properly, or to whatever tolerance you have to the cold, and get out there. Getting out in the winter around here on the lakes/rivers always seem to produce more wildlife encounters. So worth it.
  7. HarryLopez2

HE>I

When I was coaching high school our team t-shirt had TEAM>I on the back.
  8. HarryLopez2

Pro Surfer Shills

Glad to not have followed any pro surfer guys to start. Just sampled some and its Cringe-omopolis. I used to feel paranoid to post any personal stories, not that they are interesting comparatively, and then just realized I liked my privacy. Good for keeping in touch with some friends.
  9. HarryLopez2

Cali Lunch Brah

Not yet. I guess I should clarify that I'm not guzzling the water, but it quenches the thirst when hiking or kayaking. And it's great for crystal clear cold plunges.
  10. HarryLopez2

Cali Lunch Brah

The water in Central Oregon is good. Drink from the springs on hikes.:jamon:
  11. HarryLopez2

Can we talk about the METAVERSE?

People thought Elvis was the devil. I don't see this helping society at all. Imo it'll continue the decrease in emotional intelligence and ability to relate to other people while increasing the laziness/jaded world view.
  12. HarryLopez2

What's Your Number?

This. Just spent $6K in HI on probate attorney and luckily the estate was not complicated enough to need too much follow up/advice/questions.
  13. HarryLopez2

How’s the stock market?

Friend of mine ordered a vehicle last year. He said he heard after the fact that Rivian was supposed to inform him that he could buy 175 shares at $78 with the vehicle order, and didn't.:roflmao:
  14. HarryLopez2

Death

Much love and aloha sent to you on Coweye, PPK.
  15. HarryLopez2

What's Your Number?

The gift that gives for maybe two hours?