Recent content by hanger18

1. hanger18

San Diego Surfing Hall Of Fame June 7th

This years honorees are: BILL BAHNE TIM BESSELL JOEY BURAN PAT CURREN – IN MEMORIAM MIKE DIFFENDERFER – IN MEMORIAM JEFF DIVINE DON HANSEN DEMPSEY HOLDER – IN MEMORIAM RICHARD KENVIN JULIE KLEIN TAYLOR KNOX DON OKEY – IN MEMORIAM PACIFIC BEACH SURF CLUB PACIFIC BEACH SURF SHOP Tickets: GET THEM...
  2. hanger18

Fiji Airways Board Bag Fees

2019 it was $125 for a triple bag.
  3. hanger18

HBO - The Last of Us

Its real good. I never played the game so its all new to me. Really digging it so far.
  4. hanger18

Pat Curren RIP

Not that. Theres a heavier backstory with his last wife that lead to a tough ending. Hes at peace now and passed away around noon in San Diego surrounded by his kids and family.
  5. hanger18

Pat Curren RIP

San Diego has one of the deepest pools of surfboard history & legendary surfers to be found anywhere. Yesterday we lost one of the all-time hero’s. Pat Curren of Mission Beach and La Jolla infamy, who pioneered modern outlines on big wave guns, surfing Waimea Bay and living a life he built on...
  6. hanger18

Birds Word Podcast - Rusty Preisendorfer

LA pick up would be harsh but I can get him from SD and he’s got the PPK guest room and my Van ready for him. And my dog. She loves him. We have the studio Monday or Tuesday evenings after I get off work and bird closes the shop.
  7. hanger18

We have a studio we do the podcast in in Mission Valley. PPK has his room, van and dog at my house all awaiting his return when he can get back to san diego. If he can come, we can take care of him and get him talking story. I cant wait @PPK96754
  8. hanger18

I have it on my new board he shaped that day. Its pretty sick.
  9. hanger18

I want that so bad. Next time hes in california its on!
  10. hanger18

Yeah it was rad to see him still so psyched on design and making tweaks etc. He made me a 7'4' occy tail magic that night, should be done friday. Ill post pics
  11. hanger18

The latest Episode of Birds Word is live today featuring Rusty. Please give it a listen. APPLE PODCAST BIRDS WORD- Listen Here SPOTIFY BIRDS WORD - Listen here
  12. hanger18

Prices for a Skip Frye Eagle?

Rad board. Sell it someone who would love it and ride it.
  13. hanger18

Birds Word Podcast: Brad Gerlach

Gerlach is on the newest Birds Word Podcast we launched this week. Hope you guys give it a listen. He talks about his early San Diego days and he and bird discuss Skip Frye, Chris O’Rourke and Brads career. Enjoy! Click the link below BIRDS WORD PODCAST
  14. hanger18

Birds Word Podcast

A Chris Menzie one would be super rad. His parts in those bystrom vids were so sick.