Recent content by hammies

1. hammies

I think Mayor Pete deserves a lil respect

Ticket prices go up and down like a goddam yo-yo. 1989 my first trip to Europe I flew LAX-LHR for about $600. Flew LAX-LHR a couple years ago for just over $500.
  2. hammies

How’s the stock market?

Best policy would be to abolish cap gains taxes completely and tax it all as income. That would help reduce class divisions in society and drive down the rates for everyone which is always a boost for the economy.
  3. hammies

Oh Nikki!

I think a lot of those Haley voters will be voting for Kennedy in the general. They might be republicans but they are disgusted with Trump and will never vote for him, Kennedy will be a safe protest vote.
  4. hammies

Tucker Carlson - NOT DONE

I don't listen to Rogan very much but one thing I have noticed is he often says, "I've read..." and proceeds to make a pronouncement this is mostly BS mixed in with some truth. This makes his guests not able to just make blanket statements like "that's just pure bullshit, Joe" and instead makes...
  5. hammies

Never forget…

fxd
  6. hammies

Alternatives to higher ed

That's for people who are changing majors, not for first-time enrollees. A common practice to game the system is for people to select a second-choice major that is way easier to get into than the first choice, then one semester in you change majors to the one that's really hard to get into.
  7. hammies

***The Official Trump Hush Money Trial Thread***

The last 2 times Trump ran for election he got millions fewer votes than the other person.
  8. hammies

It looks like Biden's ATF murdered Bryan Manilowski

I can't imagine why the officers were on edge while serving this guy a warrant.
  9. hammies

Tucker Carlson - NOT DONE

Nobody argues that not supporting Ukraine is racist. The argument is that not supporting Ukraine encourages and enables Putin for further military adventures down the line in his quest to rebuild the USSR, possibly leading up to a NATO vs Russia war.
  10. hammies

fat women in tight fitting clothes

If somebody is carrying an extra 20 pounds or so, it's not that big of a deal. A lot of women are still mighty attractive at this stage, as well. But when I see people who are 100 - 300+ pounds overweight (and are even celebrating it!), I can't help but think, "that person won't live to see...
  11. hammies

Alternatives to higher ed

100% fake.
  12. hammies

ukraine war 2024

Kind of like kids who stand by and watch while a bully is beating the sh!t out of some other kid, because they don't like the victim.
  13. hammies

Francis Scott Key Bridge Collapse

The whole Port of Baltimore looks to be shut down for weeks. There's gonna be some regional economic pain starting in just a few days.