Recent content by hackeysaky

1. H

Lib Tech x Lost Puddle Jumper

Jumped on a 5'9" Lib Tech Puddle Jumper that showed up on Craigslist. I've had a few surfs on it, mostly typical summer junk. Durability thus far A+; came around the section with a lot of speed and got smoked by a drop in on left (backside for me so a bit difficult to first see and then avoid...
  2. H

WTB: FCS 1 AM -Large,

I have a pair of fronts (no center) of these (AM template) I keep around as spares but could part with them. If interested, PM me an email address and I'll send some pics. https://www.creatures-usa.com/collections/arc-series-fins/products/arc-icon-core-flex-dual-tab-large
  3. H

NEW Futures JJF Large Techflex

Any chance these are still available?
  4. H

FCS2 MR Twin + trailer NIB

SOLD to Jamby
  5. H

Sure looks like it. That's confusing/contrary to what's described in their literature
  6. H

I've owned one Lib Tech, a 5'8" RNF. Liked the board, only sold it because I needed to up volumes (would likely pull the trigger if a 5'10" version popped up on Craigslist). I did dish the deck a bit where my knee lands during duck dives, but I typically cave in the decks of my boards...
  7. H

Yup, same exact fins as the black and white and rainbow colored ones. Can take pics with a rainbow one if you need confirmation. Don't really know why the difference, but my local shop was carrying these instead of those other colors. Reason for selling: wound up with two sets. Secretly...
  8. H

Could be interested in trades for a set of Futures thrusters: EA Controls or perhaps something in a Large template on the "Balanced" to "Speed Control" end of the spectrum.
  9. H

Dug up this old thread as I'm considering a higher-volume small-mush crusher (i.e.- Puddle Jumper) Some older FCS fin sets had additional cant built into the fins; the H2's come to mind.
  10. H

Tomo MPH

I hear ya. I've pawed up Evo's between 5'6" and 5'8" in a shop and felt there were HUGE differences in volume, rail thickness, and bulk (particularly in the nose). I *think* the 5'7" is the right fit for my age/weight/fitness, but could totally see someone my size but younger and with a better...
  11. H

Tomo MPH

Thanks for the recs all; I'm a thruster guy for the most part, and I've been riding the Large Merricks (so good to know I've been on the right track) and have been impressed with the board but want to get a bit more rear-foot gas-pedal action going. I've ridden a friend's 5'6" and while I can...
  12. H

Tomo MPH

Grabbed a used Evo sans fins recently. Not well versed in Futures templates, any recommendations? Board size 5'7", rider 6' @ 190-200 lbs.
  13. H

Can shave a bit off and ship for $70
  14. H

3 fin sets for sale

Glad to take them for that.
  15. H

Brandy new, never used FCS2 MR Twin + trailer. $75 mailed CONUS.