Recent content by groggylbc

1. G

*** Official Snow Surfing Thread ***

any advice? first hand
  2. G

*** Official Snow Surfing Thread ***

Any one been to Nesiko Japan? going mid march and looking for any and all info possible. xoxox
  3. G

I got Epstein Bar!!!

Any one else ever had it? What fixed it for you? Im super tired and brain fog. Any tips? xoxoxox
  4. G

Full size fin boxes for rear quads on a new board?????

Naked Viking Surf sells shims for that issue. here ya go. https://www.surfnvs.com/collections/apex-trailers/products/side-bite-shim-pair
  5. G

Ryan Sakal

whats the dimensions,,,,that thing is SEXY!!
  6. G

CI M13 info for old guy as a step up.

I measured one a couple years ago...and thought, those numbers cant be right.....well today, I re-measured the board i just bought, and yup,. those are the right numbers!! kinda weird. The one i measured, i rode a couple times in hawaii....granted the waves were really small, but it caught...
  7. G

There is a lot of nose rocker....6 3/8"
  8. G

hey there...just picked up a 7'6 M13 (tufflite) in mint condition for cheap. Thought id use it for a step up and Travel board for the tropics, but the tail rocker is really flat. Its 2" with a fair amount of V. Anybody have any expierence with this board? xoxoxox
  9. G

The Great Unbiased Wetsuit Review Thread

Whats the word on the O'neill Blue Print? Gimmie the good, bad and everything in between . xoxoxo
  10. G

board logos

11. G

The Random Photo Thread

one of my favorites!!
  12. G

Today I was the grumpy old dude in the water.... Had to do some yelling

Nothing physical....but gave him something to think about. He knows he was in the wrong deep inside!
  13. G

Today I was the grumpy old dude in the water.... Had to do some yelling

God damn surf schools!! I caught a wave....was paddling back out. A nice head high runner came in. An older local who longboards really well started yelling "IM GOING LEFT...LEFT... LEFT!" as he was paddling and taking off and as he is hauling ass down the line. The "surf instructor" pays...
  14. G

Rounded pin tail twins

Heres my contribution to the round tail twin thing....shaped this a few months ago. 6'4- 21 1/2- 2 3/4. Old man dims!! xoxoxoxoxox
  15. G

Tattoo Removal in Los Angeles

i can tell you from first hand experaince. got i bunch of free tattoos...ended up sleeved. 25 years later paid $6,000 to get them removed. they said it would take 30 visits to do it...i lasted only 8!!!! so now i have a $5200 sleeve that looks more like .52 cents!!!!