Recent content by grg

1. G

Patagucci Sale

You really cannot go wrong with their goods and how they stand behind it. Although wetsuits not so much as They are getting better but there yet. I ordered a couple spring suits to try on and give a go but couldn't pull the trigger and keep them. Too stiff and heavy.... But have several...
  2. G

Concave deck

Its actually a new KiteBoard I have but havent used yet. But looking forward to what the feeling is.
  3. G

Forest Minchinton surfboards

Mike Minchintons Son. Mike shaped under the Robert August label etc. Ive had a couple of his longboards and went good. https://www.instagram.com/forrestminchinton/ FM does alot of stuff for DUES/indo, incredible Moto dude and having a ton of fun.
  4. G

Concave deck

:drowning:
  5. G

Waikiki During Quarantine

No, its you with you're usual "Im Done", but keep going. But what do I know as Im just a Trustfunder. And one getting unemployment at that.
  6. G

Waikiki During Quarantine

LMAO
  7. G

Gliders....

time for a new car then
  8. G

Gliders....

Surf Racks. Easy Peasy
  9. G

Gliders....

10. G

Wetsuit repair?

try the manufacturer?
  11. G

Tethering to something other than the rear foot

You can put on foot with hip replacement unless you are surfing an aircraft carrier
  12. G

Gliders....

saw that and the others. Quite a coincidence
  13. G

Gliders....

yes he does but not as available pre-retirement. Good for him he's enjoying himself.
  14. G

Gliders....

I also have a KG/Mabile Orca Twinzer but not Glider length. Its 8' I think and that board "hauls ass"
  15. G

Gliders....

thanks! Ive never ridden a single fin and only the orange one. As it was mentioned earlier they catch just about anything. Mine goes pretty fast as a twin.