Recent content by grapedrink

1. grapedrink

Why do so many on the Left struggle with basic economic and business concepts?

Not sure it’s for lack of trying. The NBA subsidizes the WNBA and wants it to be profitable. Ultimately you need butts in seats and streaming ad revenue (and hopefully TV rights) to make it pay.
  2. grapedrink

Shut Up And Sing

Yeah that wasn’t my intention All I did was show an example of a hypocritical and crappy musician that wouldn’t take his own advice
  3. grapedrink

Shut Up And Act?

All that matters is that it’s believable for him to be able to beat up 5 guys at once and bang the hottest chick in town
  4. grapedrink

I need a side hustle

If her mortgage balance only has $132K why not refinance or HELOC to wrap it in? I’m not a fan of using secured debt to cover unsecured but it could be worth it for the entrance of mind and simplicity
  5. grapedrink

There are half a dozen new Trump threads started everyday, yet you feel the need to turn an unrelated thread into one. So yeah, TDS is a thing. Tough to read the label from inside the Orange jar.
  6. grapedrink

What @Random Guy said. The fixed costs are a much smaller slice of the pie in the NBA. Also- the WNBA doesn't run on a profit. Therefore as a portion of profits, the men are making far less :poke:
  7. grapedrink

:roflmao: Sigh https://www.sportskeeda.com/us/wnba/nba-vs-wnba-revenues-closer-look-earnings-men-s-women-s-pro-basketball “As per WSN, the WNBA generated around $60 million in revenues in 2023, which comes from 12 teams in the league. Compared to the WNBA, the NBA generates $10 billion in...
  8. grapedrink

See my post above: “ is more than 100x” As in more than 100x. I don’t know the exact number so I rounded down for simplicity sake. The rough numbers I’ve heard are $60M or WNBA and $10B, which is about dead on proportional with your numbers above. Reading is fundamental.
  9. grapedrink

Israeli Government to Population…

Why do you love virtue signaling so much :unsure:
  10. grapedrink

Yes I do, is there something you disagree with or care to discuss further :unsure:
  11. grapedrink

According to the SJWs it is. We need more Trump threads.
  12. grapedrink

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/caitlin-clark-wnba-salary-contract-b2529712.html :roflmao: NBA revenue is more than 100x the WNBA. WNBA isn’t profitable. So why do so many believe that she deserve disproportionately more than her male counterparts relative to the revenue they generate...
  13. grapedrink

Remember when aggrieved comedians flocked to the right as a safe haven from wokeness and cancel culture?

Sandler is impressive but nothing he made after Billy Madison or Happy Gilmore came close
  14. grapedrink

Shut Up And Sing

Yes- I complied when it was contingent with the retailer doing business with me. Not because the government told me to. Masks were politicized throughout the pandemic, and became the 2021 cause du jour of the left once BLM went out of fashion.
  15. grapedrink

Shut Up And Sing

I would agree in regards to to N95/99/100 that are properly worn and fit tested. Which applied to virtually zero % of the public. Agreed.