Recent content by Goofy_Footed

1. G

Kolohe Andino - No longer on O'Neill

:barf:
  2. G

Best Florida Surf Town

Yep. 2 years ago it was like $450. Last year $775. This year it was in the $900s. Same coverage. Can’t wait to get our homeowners renewal next month which has been going up exponentially for the last 3 years :cursing:
  3. G

I want to like where he’s headed with this, but fuck’n-a those clothes and artwork are hideous.
  4. G

Goodfellow tees on point :cool:
  5. G

Album Surfboards

Sick! I love that color...my Disorder is the same.
  6. G

*** Official 2024 Community Surf Journal ***

Surfed down the street around 11am this morning as the tide was still backing out and the wind was still light offshore. No one out, KH-WH: 80 Air 72 Water. Sat and waited for a bit when I first got in, but after about 15 minutes the sets started to show and I managed to get 6-7 fun peelers for...
  7. G

Kelly Slater - DONE

Late to the party but: “The Kelly Slater Tour for Old Guys Who Can't Surf Good Anymore and Who Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too".
  8. G

*** Official 2024 Community Surf Journal ***

Desperation session today. KH-WH and onshore. Kept expectations extremely low and managed to catch 3 waves that made it worth the hour session. 80 air 70 water
  9. G

ZIPPER - by STAB

Just watched it and enjoyed it. Different from your typical surf flick. I’ve never really cared for CW’s surfing, so I’ve never paid him much attention. But after watching this, I like his vibe (low key, laid back, etc.) and actually liked his surfing in the slab part and the Bobby part when he...
  10. G

Mctavish Custom for Steph

That was epic!
  11. G

YOLO ALERTS

Waxing inside the pad holes
  12. G

Help w New Board Purchase

To piggyback off the above: if you’re caucasian, you should definitely start your hair on a dreadlock program before paddling out, in order to get the full effect of the pad and new leash.