Recent content by Goodfish

1. Goodfish

Greedy Beaver

My mate's got one. He thinks it's one of the worst boards he's ever owned, and only surfs it because he wants to snap it. Said it was awful as a thruster, and only slightly better as a quad.
  2. Goodfish

Tomo MPH

Get a 5'2 Tomo Elliptical Egolution with Lunarbeam Memory Foam Technology. They're so sick! Then you should just tell us more about yourself and how you SHRRRRRRRRRRRED the gnar, the turf, academia, the air, and EVERYTHING!!!
  3. Goodfish

Ryan Burch Surfboards

I waited 7 months for mine even though I have a van AND I do yoga. Namaste.
  4. Goodfish

Ryan Burch Surfboards

Rode my 5'9 Cuttlefish this weekend in a pretty good tropical depression swell. Saturday was at a beach break that was overhead, a little bit wild with a few long ones that lined up for a sucky inside section. Sunday was head-high on a point that wasn't quite lining up, but the wind was straight...
  5. Goodfish

Schroff saying like it us

I like that Schroff dude. Speaks freely and with insight. Noa Deane liked his board in the Electric Acid Test..
  6. Goodfish

what do u people do for a living. wax dryl aruka etc?

Red wine with ice is the only way of life! I honestly never drink it any other way!
  7. Goodfish

what do u people do for a living. wax dryl aruka etc?

Teacher at an international school in Asia. Good pay, good benefits, great holidays, cheap leaving, no kids, no mortgage. My main expense each year is probably going on holiday to use up all my holiday time - typically I go back to visit the family and friends in England once a year, plus a trip...
  8. Goodfish

Ryan Burch Surfboards

I told them I wanted greys and blues with a splash of yellow on them. Gave them a couple of screenshots of other boards Superwolf had done for reference. In the end, I guess he just does what he knows will work well... Parallelogram, I think. I know what you mean. Especially the step-up as I...
  9. Goodfish

Ryan Burch Surfboards

Will let you know as soon as we get some proper waves. Been the worst typhoon season I can remember!
  10. Goodfish

Ryan Burch Surfboards

maybe it’s the angle in the pics, but there’s some cant on the fins for sure.
  11. Goodfish

Ryan Burch Surfboards

Here you go, you rabid dogs! The 6'2 Pickled Twin is for the big stuff, and the 5'9 Cuttlefish for regular days. If you follow the nose outline of the 6'2, then it's more like a 6'6. If you do the same with the tail, then it's a 6'10. My friend came round to check it out, and said that...
  12. Goodfish

Ryan Burch Surfboards

No joke, they rush them out of customs. I have to pick them up a day after they land or they start charging me extra in storage fees! I'll go take some pics...
  13. Goodfish

Ryan Burch Surfboards

I was worried they'd make me look like more of a kook, but actually they make me look like slightly less of a kook!
  14. Goodfish

Ryan Burch Surfboards

Janurary! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Worth the wait for Ryan's boards. Plus I don't have him on speed-dial like waxurDyl...