Recent content by ghostshaper

1. G

Mountain Lion Attack

First, sorry that happened to you. I hope you got her info so you could report it. Dumb owner needs to learn not to take her dog off leash.
  2. G

Mountain Lion Attack

I read that male mtn lions have a 100 sq mi range, meaning there can't be too many of them in a small area. Neighbor's cat went missing a few years back. They saw it on their backyard cam at 3:00 in the a.m. 5 minutes later, a mtn lion walked by between their glass slider and their patio table.
  3. G

Twinzer Feedback?

I took a baby swallow and roundpin to cloudbreak. Worked fine. Wil suggested to spread the cluster for bigger waves.
  4. G

Vaccines

Facetiousness
  5. G

Mountain Lion Attack

There are some crazy people that hike around here looking for mtn lions at night and then post their encounters on social media. They somehow always seem to just talk as the mtn lion calmly strolls by.
  6. G

Vaccines

My wife had shingles twice. I'm lucky I didn't get it. I'm not old enough to get the vaccine for free, and I'm too cheap to pay for it. I'm going to eat some turmeric instead so when I eat protein, they don't spike my heart. My hr is in the low 50s ever since I started taking my mask off...
  7. G

*** Official National Parks Thread ***

Holy shvt! What a shvthead!
  8. G

Tesla Truck - - - DONE !!

My mini Cooper was sub $30k when I bought it new 2 years ago. It sold so well, they stopped making the base model, so the other trim levels are over $30k now. The VW N America head said he wants to bring the ID.GTI golf here for $25k. I'll believe it when I see it, but I'd pay $30k for it...
  9. G

My wife had a Kia, and it was the worst car we've ever owned. Never again.
  10. G

Show us your SAILBOATS

Maybe, trailerable. I think I'd prefer to put it on a mooring. I actually like the idea of buying a mooring b/c then I could sell it, like property.
  11. G

Show us your SAILBOATS

Fast, stable. Maybe something w folding amas.
  12. G

I had an egolf and got pulled over bc the cop didn't know that it was electric. I have a mini Cooper se now. Both look same as the ice versions.
  13. G

Show us your SAILBOATS

I'm thinking about building a trimaran when I retire.
  14. G

The best pizza?

Had to go to Costco and didn't have time to prep the dough (hungry kids). Will post updated pics when we try it. Last weekend, I made myself one at the store. The dough was cold and stiff. Cooks were predicting it was going to be a rough night. My crust sucked. Dough makes or break pizza.
  15. G

DIY kit?

I was asking why is that MFer so good, then I saw that it was Eric Geiselman. No wonder. I moved near Trestles bc of the p.m. glass off. Now it's ruining my life.