Recent content by germs

1. G

Best Fullsuit?

So the 7th wave is "MR7000" according to website. Really stretchy, but a 4/3 so less use up here. Not sure what "#" Yamamoto it is. 7till8's are #39, and a "Ti alpha"...I think this may be a type of #39 yama...feels similar. New Isurus is #40 yama...really, really frigging nice...stretchy...
  2. G

Best Fullsuit?

I think there should be 2 categories, <5/4, and 5/4 and up. I have yamamoto and non Yamamoto, in 5/4's and 6/5's. Custom and also OTR. The Yamamoto's are warm, as in I'm never cold in Canada, wind speed, water temp, air temp doesn't matter in the 6/5's(have both lined and unlined). I can get 2...
  3. G

Best Fullsuit?

Thanks for this info. It sounds good, and the newer suits even better. I guess it's the #40 vs #39 Yamamoto. I'm looking at the 6/5/4 or 5/4/3 ...but mostly just want to try the most flexible suit I can get, that has sufficient warmth, as I tend to run cold. Cheers.
  4. G

Best Fullsuit?

Just wondering from Feral owners, how does the upper suit last without seam taping? Does it matter, are you getting leaks eventually? Or are they fine and even more flexible in the shoulders? For the record, my Carapace/7till8 and Isurus suits seem to be both durable and work great, my go to...
  5. G

Best Fullsuit?

Looking for warmest, most flexible cold winter suit, ie not a California winter suit, so 5.5mm+. Looking at O'neill psycho tech. Have 7till8, isurus, patagonia, however want to try more flexibility, and save a few dollars. Any other suggestions? Is the O'Neill the next best option? Thanks very much.
  6. G

Trumby's Texas Rally Last Night

Not American, but watched a bit of it...he's good at what he does, and his supporters must love his stuff. Opponents will be in tough if he's not in jail by the time 11/20 rolls around. He hits all the buttons for sure.
  7. G

So...Need Essentials Wetsuits...what's the verdict?

Just wondering if anyone has tried the newer models, with limestone neoprene, 6/5 or the premium 4/3...thinking of use in pnw/Canada? Thanks very much.