Recent content by Geopac

1. Geopac

2024 Huatulco Area Surf Guides

This post makes me chuckle knowing how good I and a few others on this forum had it down there years ago. No guides, no crowds, no hassles, no kooks... Just empty right points, cold beer, roadside tacos, sore shoulders, and pure stock!
  2. Geopac

Professional thieves La Jolla Shores.

Car theft LJ Shores (n)
  3. Geopac

Orca ambush in the Shores tonight. While the wave out front was as good as it gets due to the white unicorn winds.
  4. Geopac

*** Official Snow Surfing Thread ***

Delay? This is shaping up to be the best week of the decade. I'm shooting up Sunday for an all-time Top Pop Monday yeeew!
  5. Geopac

Ballsy. Do they not know Zeke runs these streets? #OTC
  6. Geopac

Similar. Just got back to SD after 3 days in Mammoth. Tuesday was pretty unreal and Wednesday morning was even better with a another fresh foot on top of Monday nights 10 inches. Unreal with relatively mellow crowds especially in the hard to get to nooks. Chairs 5, 9, 12, 14 were absolutely...
  7. Geopac

Tuesday could be a potential day of the year up there. Holiday weekend crowds bailing and 20-30 inches forecasted Monday/Tuesday. I'm eyeing a strike mission heading up Sunday before it starts dumping. See you at chair 5.
  8. Geopac

A score of a lifetime at Snowbird last Wednesday 2/7. Surgical snow strike with the atmospheric river plume delivering the goods to the Wasatch. 24 inches by Wednesday morning with another 12 inches during the day. After arriving at 7am, UDOT closed Little Cottonwood Canyon Road between 10am-3pm...
  9. Geopac

You’re invited over for Thanksgiving but one of the hosts has COVID…

As long as you're UNvaXXd you'll be fine. The only people still catching Rona with any issues are the multi vaxxd/boosted. Funny how the international scientific researcher data found the untested Pfizer/Moderna concoctions as the culprit to weakened immune systems created by negative efficacy...
  10. Geopac

Anyone familiar with Brian Head, UT? Its been on my radar for awhile as the terrain and vertical look impressive and they're supposed to take the cake with highest snow totals once the storms moves SW out of the Sierras. I'm looking for an alternative to the maddening crowds at Mammoth this...
  11. Geopac

NFL

It's looking more and more likely that it will be a Ravens / Niners Superbowl with the Ravens lifting the Lombardi trophy in Vegas. Harbaugh brothers NCAAF/NFL championships.
  12. Geopac

The best pizza?

Stopped at Denino's in Thousand Oaks on our way up to Santa Barbara for New Year's. Needless to say Duncan was stocked, and highly approved!
  13. Geopac

Carissa & WSL...DONE?

A shame Carissa couldn't find that killer instinct in the water like Slater had. She would of won at least 3 more world titles if she did. The talent was there. Unfortunately being "nice" only gets you so far in competitive surfing.
  14. Geopac

Couple of slides off the top on Mammoth this morning.