Geopac's latest activity

• Geopac
    Geopac replied to the thread MLB 2022.
    Yankees/Cardinals World Series. :porcorn:
  • Geopac
    Geopac replied to the thread 2022 Tropical Systems.
    Florida panhandle beaches going to be absolutely pumping the next 2 days. Surgical strike anyone? I'm sure Ben Gravy's on his way. Ian...
  • Geopac
    Geopac replied to the thread RIP Kalani David.
    Freddy Booth explained the situation on his IG post. Sounds like a tug of war for his remains between parents. Sad! Sounds similar to...
    • Screenshot_20220921-105644_Instagram~2.jpg
  • Geopac
    Geopac replied to the thread Florence Marine Sale.
    Florence Marine goes under or JJF retires from competitive surfing due to his fragile knees. Which happens first?
  • Geopac
    Geopac replied to the thread Puerto Escondido.
    On solid SW swells, 1 out of 25 waves is makeable. On solid SSW-S swells, 1 out of 15 waves is makeable. Pick your poison.
  • Geopac
    Past Cabo Pulmo? It appears the window was between 9pm and dawn before the wind picked up. My buddy was at a tucked in NE facing point...
  • Geopac
    An 8 degree window and would require a bombing hurricane with the perfect storm track to work.
    • Punta Huatabampito.jpg
  • Geopac
    La Jolla bottomed out at 85° last night for the overnight low. For coastal San Diego, that was absolutely brutal!
  • Geopac
    A potential historic storm is currently organizing off Mainland Mex. The latest European model run has a massive Cat 5 storm, Hurricane...
    • Screenshot_20220902-131628_Chrome~2.jpg
  • Geopac
    Geopac replied to the thread The Gamblers of the ERBB.
    This is playing out exactly as I predicted. I'm up $4,000 on these two "heavies" and will play them both one more time tonight. I just...
  • Geopac
    Geopac reacted to jkb's post in the thread *** Official Rip Curl WSL Finals Thread *** with Like Like.
    Last year was too big. Lowers gets fat when it gets too big. Head high to a couple feet over is prime time.
  • Geopac
    It appears the swell gods will finally answer the WSL's prayers and snap the elongated run of a season full of mediocre contest swells...
    • WSL.jpg
  • Geopac
    Geopac replied to the thread truth.
    Impregnating a native Nias villager? :shrug:
  • Geopac
    I gave Eddie Rothman a ride to Scorpion Bay from Loreto airport 10 yrs ago and we had a deep conversation about localism and outsiders...
  • Geopac
    Was the LJ vlog kid involved? Isn't he 1 strike away from being thrown in the state penitentiary for a long time?