Recent content by GDaddy

1. GDaddy

So is every gang banger/crazy guy shootout going to blasted wall to wall on all news media now?

There are areas in the County I live in where the nearest deputy might by an hour away. As in, one deputy, not the 4 or 5 it would take to mount an effective response. There are a LOT of areas in this county where that response can be 20 minutes or more away, even if the call involves...
  2. GDaddy

What did the five fingers say to the face?

Honestly, I pity Mr Smith. He's been chasing Mrs Smith from the outset and it looks like she's been calling all the shots including raising those kids to be free range extraterrestrials. And (on his end) for what? She's never going to love him the way he wants to be loved. On her end it...
  3. GDaddy

What did the five fingers say to the face?

That is the primary point, right there. The slap wasn't about a hair joke. Nobody thinks less of Mrs Smith's beauty due to her haircut. Dolly Parton and Cher (among many others) have never been seen without a wig in many decades and none of their fans think any less of them because of it...
  4. GDaddy

Russia Poll

This situation is definitely a problem for the Europeans. That's unfortunate. I wonder if they will ask for support or assistance.
  5. GDaddy

A fascist dictator is deploying his troops to crush political descent…

I still think our politicians need to stay out of it.
  6. GDaddy

I also think Canada is for Canadians and that our politicians need to stay out of it. 'Cause if the roles were reversed we wouldn't have any trouble with responding to their politicians with a FOAD.
  7. GDaddy

I support the right to peacefully protest and the State's rights to enforce their laws, make arrests and convict offenders for their offenses. Using whatever means of force it (actually) takes to make those arrests. If the offenders want to fight the po-lice that's a separate and...
  8. GDaddy

BUH BUT BUT WHAT ABOUT HER EEEEEEMALEZ?!?!?!?!

The precedent has been set. All it takes is a meeting on the tarmac to talk about the grandkids. j/k If they can make the case then Trump gets what he gets.
  9. GDaddy

The left wants Joe Rogan shut down.

Russel Brand did a piece a few days back where he showed that he's been tagged as being far right because he's been on Rogan's podcast. Tulsi Gabbard, too.
  10. GDaddy

Do you support the trucker protest?

Hmm, so I guess the residents intend the usage of the material to be offensive. Kinda homophobic on their part.
  11. GDaddy

Um, what did he say? He doesn’t want to give the Russians access to his DNA? How would they get that?

They can scavenge DNA in other ways besides a swab.
  12. GDaddy

They're also not throwing rocks or setting police cars on fire. Maybe there's a connection.
  13. GDaddy

According to reports the truckers are at 4 border crossings. Michigan alone reportedly has 4 border crossing points, NY state has 17, Minnesota has 8 crossing points. It's a crime, but it's not an act of war. Except maybe in VoxLand
  14. GDaddy

Canadians Clowning Around