Recent content by FresnoRipper

1. FresnoRipper

Stewart Deuce As A Twin?

August 2016. Felt amazing at Uppers. Just the right balance of hold and slide. Album Sub As an aside, also had an oversized (6'0") Fartknocker back in like...2009, that board was so much gawt damn fun. Stewart short "alternative" boards get slept on.
  2. FresnoRipper

Dang, my kid didn’t get into any public CA University with a 4.2 GPA that was applied to.

Transfered into UCSB from a JC, with a 2.8 GPA. Degree says UC Santa Barbara. Saved many monies in the very late 1900's Yew
  3. FresnoRipper

Bonzer daily driver

I've sampled a few of the Campbell Bros models. I think my top three for a daily would be a Pod, Octafish, and perhaps the Egg. I've never had a bad Bonzer. Malcolm's rockers and rail profiles always feel so perfect to me.
  4. FresnoRipper

Is Indo doable on 4-5k for 2 weeks including air?

Stay at Mama Silvi's. I stayed there and the left is super fun. Local woman and her family have a few bungalows and she will take great care of you. Truth can get you set up. Have fun! DM me if you like...yewww
  5. FresnoRipper

Quiver Shots - Post 'em up!

L to R: 6'7" Maurice Cole Shiva 6'4" Stamps Roswell (thruster with canards) 7'0" Stamps Long Fish (quad) 6'0" Maurice Cole Shiva 5'10" Channel Islands Fishcuit 5'9" Maurice Cole BearFish 6'0" Stamps Fritter 6'4" Maurice Cole Reverse Vee 6'2" Vulcan MiG 2014 John Deere 3038e 6' Agri-X Bush Hog...
  6. FresnoRipper

Hydrodynamica

That's a beautiful board, J. Shhtttoked
  7. FresnoRipper

North Shore friends...need a favor

Just wanted to say thanks to xxx for the helping hand. Appreciate the input from the erBB brain farm as well. Cheers bois
  8. FresnoRipper

North Shore friends...need a favor

Asking for a favor from anybody on the North Shore, or who can drive up there. A friend of a friend was recently killed in the line of duty working for a small agency in Oklahoma. He was a motor officer with a young family and was struck and killed by a passing motorist. He was born and...
  9. FresnoRipper

**BONZER THREAD 2014**

Is anybody else having trouble accessing the Campbell Bros website? The Bonzer5.com linky I usually use is no worky.
  10. FresnoRipper

Nashville?

Hi
  11. FresnoRipper

**BONZER THREAD 2014**

Wow! That looks amazing. Want one now. Thanks! Hahaha
  12. FresnoRipper

Stamps fish left at Porto

Tim hit me up about that board after hearing about this situation. Hope he was reunited with it. That's a special TKF.
  13. FresnoRipper

Started a website

to sell some t-shirts and whatnot... If you're looking for a Christmas gift idea or just want a t-shirt, have a look. Thanks! tractorsurfcompany.com
  14. FresnoRipper

I Want A TKF

and fins moved rear 1/4", iirc. Epic board. Wish I still had my yellow 5'7" TKF
  15. FresnoRipper

I Want A TKF

Twink Eel Fich