Recent content by freeride76

1. F

Who would you sponsor?

Yep.
  2. F

Who would you sponsor?

a bunch of nobodies and ageing legends- build their profiles. There's a million of them out there. I mean like Morgan Ciblic, Jackson Baker, George Pittar to use Aus examples. I'd find the next Molly Picklum or Caity Simmers.
  3. F

Kelly Slater - DONE

Why sad? He'll be feted, adored, paid appearance money (dirty little secret but true) and surf fun Snapper with hardly anyone out. Rinse and repeat for as long as he feels like. I'm not saying it's right, but that is what it is.
  4. F

Kelly Slater - DONE

You need to take the L like a man mate and move on. Kelly ain't going nowhere.
  5. F

Kelly Slater - DONE

2022. Time flies. And remains undefeated.
  6. F

Kelly Slater - DONE

Kelly in the draw for Snapper CS. Wildcards awarded for Tahiti (May 22-31) and Fiji (Aug 20-29). When's the Bub due?
  7. F

Haydenshapes practically giving away boards this AM?

IRL or GTFO.
  8. F

***The Official Mid-Length Thread***

Whatever you can tolerate, or prefer.
  9. F

AI

Why is AI so stupid if it is apparently already smarter than us?
  10. F

***The Official Mid-Length Thread***

I think sizing is personal preference- I like mids between 6'10-7'4". I want some glide and trim and I want to turn it. I don't want a shortboard feel, at all.
  11. F

Kolohe Andino - No longer on O'Neill

How do skate pros make money?
  12. F

The Great Unbiased Wetsuit Review Thread

Those Volcom suits are the coldest suits I've ever worn.
  13. F

Seems to have dissipated here. There are skateparks everywhere but kids drift in and out- it doesn't really seem like a "cool" thing that you can build an identity around anymore. Surf kids skate a bit, other kids skate. It just doesn't seem like a "thing" anymore to be a skater.
  14. F

Is it still huge? Kinda felt to me like it had lost it's cool and become mainstream/milqetoast with all the 13 old girls in the Olympics.
  15. F

Not to disagree with anything Casa said- but is there really no bro-brah culture in skateboarding? I thought the whole thing was rife with collabs and all that modern, urban shitt- basically everyone pissing in each other's pockets.