Recent content by floated

1. F

WTB Captain Fin Josh Hall twin fin

In search of the new double foiled upright twins they just released that sold out very quick. If you have a pair in Futures you’re willing to part with let me know! thanks
  2. F

5’7 Lovelace soopersnake

Bump... $600
  3. F

5’7 Lovelace soopersnake

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/spo/d/huntington-beach-57-lovelace-soopersnake/7151993765.html Pm if you have any questions/want to check it out. Discount for forum users.
  4. F

Deepest Reaches "Pizza Box"

He makes great boards but the laminating jobs aren’t the best. If you do get a board from Kyle I’d have it glassed somewhere you know does quality work (I don’t know who does his). Other than Kyle, I’d go straight to the source and order one from Richard Kenvin aka Hydrodynamica.
  5. F

Who else has convinced themselves they need a new board during this Covid-19 downtime?

So awesome. I missed the boat for sure, great inspiration right there though
  6. F

Who else has convinced themselves they need a new board during this Covid-19 downtime?

Decided to order a stubby modern 80s channel bottom tri fin from Stepanek. Last two boards went unreal and the new Dane clips and Wades new film got me hyped to shred.
  7. F

Rusty Blade?

Any experiences? I’m normally on an MR style twin fin 99% of the time and wanted to try something shreddier. Read the description and a few reviews saying it was versatile and user-friendly (I don’t have much experience on a thruster). Curious what y’all think whether or not you’ve ridden one...
  8. F

Dual foil keels— does anyone prefer them?

I feel the same way. My first fish had geppy #1s and that board carried through turns, was drivey, had more hold and felt more connected than the three prior to retiring it. All of them I experimented with. Some were quads, had boxes for single foil keels, two were sidecut and my most recent was...
  9. F

Parmenter V6 Single Fin

I have a regular foot asym fish by griffin Stepanek id be down to trade + cash. 5’3 - 20 1/2 - 2 1/2
  10. F

Stepanek Surfboards

He just recently told me they’re right around the corner but no date. Been a bit over two months since order date so I’m not too fussed about it. He did mention that their main color laminator had shoulder surgery and was working slower than usual.