Recent content by feralseppo

1. feralseppo

Your current two board quiver

6'2" Griffin Hovercraft 7'0" Parmenter Stub Vector V-6.
  2. feralseppo

A twinzer, a thruster and a bonzer walked into a (sand) bar..

Glass that Bonzer fin on in the wrong spot and you are fvcked.
  3. feralseppo

Question for the fin Guru's

Those fins have a 5” base I believe. Much bigger than K3
  4. feralseppo

Question for the fin Guru's

My Hovecraft. 3 fin or Twinzer option. And the obligatory off topic: Greg's ride when he was 18. So many stories!
  5. feralseppo

Greg Griffin Thrusters

Any time say the word.
  6. feralseppo

Your current two board quiver

2 boar not quite head high for me. 6'2" GG Hovercraft Twinzer/inline 3 and 6'6" OG Lost Driver.
  7. feralseppo

WTB: Speeddialer with Lokbox (6'0" - 6'4")

6'2" $100. Get on it. https://jamboards.com/threads/fs-6’2-pavel-speed-dialer-100.15061/ Whoops. Not FL.
  8. feralseppo

US made fins

On top of most of TA's fins being made in China, they ripped off the Tomo family and their powerdrive fin concept. Ask Defroster. He knows.
  9. feralseppo

CI Mid Twin

That's not a twinzer and that fin setup doesn't perform like a twinzer. The front fins are smaller (too small to really have any affect in my opinion) and placed further apart. Twinzer mo better.
  10. feralseppo

***The Official Mid-Length Thread***

I had a 9’2” edge Special K for a little while. Bought it used from a guy that weighed about 50 lbs less than me. Supposed to be a winter version Vaquero. Worked well in curvy beach break not as good in small gutless waves, but I tried a winged tip keel in small surf and it helped. I’m think...
  11. feralseppo

WTB Greg Griffin Twins

almost looks like you could use twins in the rear of his quad looking at those pictures.
  12. feralseppo

Greg Griffin RIP

Didn't he shape one for Retodd? I think I saw it on the racks at Usedsurf.com at some point. I think this is a thread discussing it - https://forum.surfer.com/index.php?threads/boards-for-bigger-surfers-vs-smaller-surfers.231295/page-5#post-3312644
  13. feralseppo

Most shitious board brand?

Looks like this shitious post disappeared?
  14. feralseppo

Bonzer daily driver

BumbleBee for South Bay beachies.
  15. feralseppo

Most shitious board brand?

And this is the response. You’ve got to be kidding. I sold you a turd. I should not have sold that turd, but bro you’re stuck with it, however, I’ll throw you a bone and pay for the repair. Wont be drinking that kool-aid anytime soon.