Recent content by erik1938

1. erik1938

***Official Fin Bolt Thread***

Grams not ounces. If it was 8oz your board wouldn't work...You must be some sum beotch to be able to feel a 5gram difference in weight located at the back of a log:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
  2. erik1938

***Official Fin Bolt Thread***

No way you will be able to feel the weight difference...
  3. erik1938

"best" way to reshape glass fins

20 grit on an angle grinder should fix it super quick.
  4. erik1938

Surf comp Winner

Rick Kane just won the 1st annual Arizona surf comp. What do you think
  5. erik1938

Fins question - Quads - Foils….

Im not sure if you are serious..but it does make sense. Also, makes sense not to apply it to the outside part of the foil, as this will probably increase the water velocity over that surface, effectively matching the flat foil water velocity, which ........may make you slide out in a steep turn...
  6. erik1938

Ohhhhh, never thought of that. Do you use this, have you noticed a difference?
  7. erik1938

Just cover any fins with grease then the decreased drag will have you flying. I typically dip mine in an old bucket of used motor oil before I go out. Kill 2 birds with one stone. Recycling the oil.
  8. erik1938

HPSB 2034

Your question sounds like something I would think while stoned watching surfing
  9. erik1938

Rip Curl - DONE!

I heard this guy just signed with the WSL
  10. erik1938

Rip Curl - DONE!

If that tran surfer guy had kids then he could be called a , grampma!
  11. erik1938

For sale Custom surf art

Come on...look at the detail in this artwork. The least flapping in the breeze as the surfer gets so pitted. The fin slicing into the water. Offer not accepted
  12. erik1938

For sale Custom surf art

I am selling this custom art piece I just finished. Can you imagine sharing this vintage piece of art with friends and family as you sit around the dinner table eating salisbury steak TV dinners, the ones with the little brown square brownie desert? Priceless although I am only asking $45,000...
  13. erik1938

They don't make surf clips like these anymore...

Man what the F happened. In one week surfing clips have went to hell.
  14. erik1938

Band Names

"singers name" & the Rusty Ballsacks
  15. erik1938

The stoked vs stocked thread from awhile ago

Ok....admin. I haven't heard back from you why this is a bad question. I never read the previous thread about this so why are ppl saying that I should be banned from asking this? Zero logic.