ericthe's latest activity

• E
    ericthe replied to the thread Surfers ear surgery.
    I've been close to pulling the trigger on getting both ears done for a couple years, my ENT didn't see much change. Went recently and...
  • E
    ericthe replied to the thread Varial RIP.
    Anybody know if they’re able to make boards that have already been ordered? I ordered a board about 3 weeks ago and haven’t heard back...
  • E
    ericthe reacted to diro's post in the thread CA Surfer Blowing up the Internet with Like Like.
    Damn - I have been gone for a long time: Subway is an admin!?!?!?! This place has really gone down hill. :drowning:
  • E
    ericthe reacted to rgruber's post in the thread ***The Official Mid-Length Thread*** with Like Like.
    Was listening to an interview with Devon Howard and he was saying when it's small he rides his 2 + 1 CI Mid as a single with an 8.5 fin...
  • E
    ericthe replied to the thread Filipe Toledo - "food poisoning".
    Curren can’t be mentioned in this - Todos, sunset, backdoor, big slabs in the search vids
  • E
    ericthe reacted to OsideBum's post in the thread Lower Back Pain with Like Like.
    I’ve been battling back pain for years. I can manage it pretty well just by adjusting my activity. It generally doesn’t slow me down...