Recent content by encladd

1. encladd

what board would you immediately buy again if it broke today?

Can confirm. Not only does it make you feel like you're standing on a wave for the first time, it makes you look like it too.
  2. encladd

Tom Brady Roast

Why weren't there weren't more jokes about the billionaire owner getting hand jobs from trafficked women. Or even tom brady kissing his post-pubescent kid on the lips . So much low hanging fruit. What happened to comedy?
  3. encladd

fat women in tight fitting clothes

I'd argue fat guys in tight fitting clothes is worse but you do you.
  4. encladd

Album Surfboards

That's the plan! I'm in north county by @bluengreen. Got it for bigger days at suck outs, ponto, etc. It really came out better than I could have hoped. Matt and the dudes at Waterman's crushed it with this one. Sexiest board I've seen in a minute. Can't wait to get it wet. 6'3 x 19 x 2.44.
  5. encladd

Album Surfboards

NVS quad set felt small for me as well. Bom Dia set is perfect. Just picked up an absolutely cherry 6'3" roundtail. Thinking the NVS quad will be perfect with the pulled in tail.
  6. encladd

Ambidextrous Surfers?

7. encladd

Ryan Burch Surfboards

Check your messages.
  8. encladd

Vitamin B12 Deficiency

Depends on how much I sweat and how much fiber I eat, but if I'm doing 2 hour sessions in a 4/3 I'll lose about 3-4 pounds of water weight. When that happens if I don't get about a gallon in me within a few hours I have all the b-12 symptoms. Brain fog, zero energy, super dried out eyes, memory...
  9. encladd

Vitamin B12 Deficiency

None of you are drinking enough water and some of you may fix all of your maladies by drinking more of it.
  10. encladd

Ryan Burch Surfboards

I'm about ready to sell my picklefork. Never get waves for it and this last session the rail saver on my leash went right through the tail.
  11. encladd

Album Surfboards

Ya but have you seen an air reverse?
  12. encladd

New Fee at Restaurants: "Security Fee"

Makes you wonder why he left Canada :shrug:
  13. encladd

Vitamin B12 Deficiency

I thought I had a b12 deficiency for about a year or two. Turns out I was severely chronically dehydrated. Same symptoms and everything.
  14. encladd

XO COCO surfboards

pretty close