Recent content by ElOgro

1. ElOgro

The Melanoma, Skin Cancer & Mole Thread...

Think about leaving the scar and having some pubic hair tatoo’d around it. That would be a conversation starter.
  2. ElOgro

Barron can’t be made a Baron.....but keeping kids is cages is totally fine.

Check your privilege wigger.
  3. ElOgro

I can’t think of a family here that doesn’t have at least one wetback relative. I’d be surprised if many kids above primary school age hadn’t been exposed to tales of the journey.
  4. ElOgro

We’re talking about kids. You’d be surprised how many enter the USA with other than their parents. In any case, what should be done with minor children? Leave them locked up with adults?
  5. ElOgro

If I was old enough to form an opinion in 1945? Hard to say. My parents were pretty liberal for their time, they told me they were against it when it happened so that’s the way I would have been raised. You’re from Texas, your gun loving parents and grandparents would have taught you they should...
  6. ElOgro

That’s what you get with a Democrat president.
  7. ElOgro

When is it okay to break the law? Please be specific.
  8. ElOgro

Wherever they came from.
  9. ElOgro

While every hearing has been a bigger disaster than the previous, was anyone able to predict this dumpster fire?

Maybe you and your ilk can whinge him out of office. That’s a strong strategy going into 2020.
  10. ElOgro

What was that “something”? The kids’ parents got the kiddos into this. How is it that so many unattended kids get rounded up?
  11. ElOgro

The courts lag on because they are swamped with cases. What happened after two months? A free weekend at Disneyland?
  12. ElOgro

Put the kids on the next plane back to wherever they came from. Whoever brought them too. Deduct the cost from foreign aid to their country of origin.
  13. ElOgro

If you're wondering how things are going.....

Link?
  14. ElOgro

George Zimmerman is overdue for his annual "Hey Look at me! I'm an asshole!"

Windy during the day but glassing off at sunset. Perfect tide, head high. The mosquitoes would flat eat you alive on the 10 minute walk home. Thanks for caring.:bricks:
  15. ElOgro

George Zimmerman is overdue for his annual "Hey Look at me! I'm an asshole!"

If you have a son someday I hope he turns out just like Treydawg. Not the dead part, but the rest.