Recent content by ehiunno

1. ehiunno

Skipper's Surf Review: Is it time to stop hating?

So... you? :poke:
  2. ehiunno

Skipper's Surf Review: Is it time to stop hating?

I have definitely noticed this the few times Ive run into him. He's just a symptom though. The jetties he frequents are complete chaos. I avoid that area like the plague unless nothing else is working or it's big enough to filter out the riff raff.
  3. ehiunno

The New Yorker talks Wavestorm

I think it's a little funny that this article in the NYer, a magazine based in the kook capital of the east coast that also employs William Finnegan, was written by someone based in Texas. Instead they should make Finnegan surf 90th street every day for a month in the summer and *then* write an...
  4. ehiunno

The Great Unbiased Wetsuit Review Thread

You wear the 654 or 543? I could never figure out which suit to buy from them. 6 feels extreme but 3 feels like a number that should never appear on a NE winter suit
  5. ehiunno

The Great Unbiased Wetsuit Review Thread

Yeah those size charts are kinda funky When I was 5'10 160 I wore M in both At 175-180 now all my M suits still basically fit. A touch tight but not enough to get me to drop money on new ones.
  6. ehiunno

Stab Survey - best shapers

Guys... are we the kooks?
  7. ehiunno

Quiver Shots - Post 'em up!

Oooo how do you like that firecat?
  8. ehiunno

Noel Salad XTR10 review

They still take coupons, you just need to get a new one from Shey I had a $50 off referral coupon from like 3 years ago and when I asked about it he just sent me one for the new site. There is a box to enter it during check out. It bums me out to hear people are having communication issues...
  9. ehiunno

Um…The Surf Banana…

Bring some warm water with you. Flush it down the front and back of your suit on the inside to break the seal.
  10. ehiunno

Rusty SD Pro

The what is fascinating. I'm very curious how a board with the deepest part of the concave in the front feels.
  11. ehiunno

Rusty SD Pro

Isn't the SD designed for, well, SD? I wouldn't think that would make the best east coast board once the swell picks up a bit. Spot-dependent obviously but IME east coast waves tend to be punchier/steeper than socal. Looks like they just changed the dims on the pro and not really the design?
  12. ehiunno

Surf dad support thread

Tell me you live in Hawaii without telling me you live in Hawaii
  13. ehiunno

XTR

It seems really unlikely to me that XTR would be dissolving after they just put a bunch of money/time into a complete site redesign, promoting the new v10 foam, etc. I wonder if Javi is moving and Shey is taking over or something? Either way I hope they stick around and we get some more info soon.
  14. ehiunno

Album Surfboards

Yep, it's Mr Steve's old one ;)
  15. ehiunno

Wax Removal

:monkey::monkey::monkey: